Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen she’s decided to get a job because she was sent a link to a website. Assuming here. I think she’s got a job because she hasn’t quite made it as an influencer and it’s not bringing money in and she’s using tattle or whatever website she means as an excuse. There are much better/nicer make up creators so not really surprised

Reactions: 4
The worst part is, she’s now leaving behind not one but TWO monetised pages, where she’ll go live as and when she can be bothered from now on? This is by far one of the tamest threads on here, I refuse to believe it’s to blame for her decision.

Reactions: 3
Glad I've found this thread. I've been watching her around a year, started off on Facebook. She's such an annoying arse wipe! Those transition videos where she is making love to the camera.. wtf are those about? She proper loves herself this one.
I said to her about 8 months ago to go to the NHS about her weight and see if she could get surgery, she told me to go away and that she wouldn't be having weight loss surgery!
She hasn't followed the post op diet, and I predict she will be back at 30 stones in 5 years time.

Reactions: 2
The worst part is, she’s now leaving behind not one but TWO monetised pages, where she’ll go live as and when she can be bothered from now on? This is by far one of the tamest threads on here, I refuse to believe it’s to blame for her decision.
It's full of positive comments about her and five pages long and it's making her get a job and practically quit social media? She's been making that room in a local salon to to make up for weeks, does she just mean that? Or is this a second job on top of that one? I'm very doubtful

Agree this thread is very tame compared to a lot on here. I think it's just an excuse because she can't be bothered with her pages, or because of all the FB/ Insta changes isn't making any money off them any more.

She put something the other week about how she's lost 7st and is halfway to 'target' - but she weighed 30st at the start. Yes if she ends up losing 14st that will be great, but she'll still be 16st and significantly overweight. She's not very tall I don't think, so she should be aiming for more like 11st. Or just not setting herself a target at all yet!

TBH I suspect it's more likely she'll lose another stone in the next couple of months, then get pregnant (if she isn't already) and end up gaining loads back.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think this thread is bad. But she said about a website that is disgusting and it’s making her get a proper job. Personally think she’s not getting the reach/deals/money from her socials so needs to get a full time job. Like I said, better creators/muas etc out there

This thread is very mild compared to what I normally post on! She seems a nice girl, a bit scatty and the singing does my head in, but she seems OK. I'm not impressed with her make up that much, it always looked caked on and OTT. If this thread has made her get a job, I think she needs to toughen up! People are not even hating!! 🙄 these are just strangers opinions, that's all.

Reactions: 4
She randomly popped up on my FB feed (I'm in Wales). You know that thing when you can't stop watching something, even though it's a car crash. She keeps referring to everyone as "bootifull", & her fans (she seems to have thousands!) praise her like she's some kind of god, its nauseating beyond. Has the world gone mad?!

I know we shouldn't pick on people but the lisp does my head in! I imagine she spits all over people when she talks

That’s it lucy, blame tattle for your laziness! She has never once kept up with her schedule so I think this is just her excuse to get out of it. She doesn’t know how to be an influencer, keep to a timetable or run a brand.
I just wish she was honest and didn’t play the woe is me card!

I can't see her coping working in McDonalds. My son did it at 16-17 and found it bloody hard work, you're on your feet and constantly on the go your entire shift. It was only a few months ago she couldn't walk to the end of the road. How will she get on working in a hot kitchen, constantly on her feet and on the go for 8 hours.

I don't think this job will last til Christmas.

I can't see her coping working in McDonalds. My son did it at 16-17 and found it bloody hard work, you're on your feet and constantly on the go your entire shift. It was only a few months ago she couldn't walk to the end of the road. How will she get on working in a hot kitchen, constantly on her feet and on the go for 8 hours.

I don't think this job will last til Christmas.
It's incredibly hard work, you're right

She's posted photos of herself in bra and pants & the fans are even more in love with her 🤢🤮. Is she trying to be the next Demi Donnelly I wonder ?!?!

McDonalds is hard work! Those poor people are run ragged. How is McDonald’s gonna help with her food addiction?
Those semi naked photos are not the one Lucy, i can see customers taking the piss out of you

So does that mean she’s not had a wash? And what’s with that lip liner?!

Attachments

• Wow