Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So don’t quote me on this but I think after surgery it’s 2 week liquids then 2 weeks puréed then 2 weeks soft food then after that you start introducing solid foods. It’s almost like being a baby again and training yourself to eat and obviously your stomach is so sensitive after surgery you have to be so careful.
What annoyed me is she skipped the puréed stage because she didn’t like it and went straight to soft foods, arojnd the time she then got taken to hospital. It’s actually frightening the shite she is eating. They categorically tell you to prioritise protein when you are eating your dinner and to steer clear of carbs. The drinking gravy. Licking crisps, scotch eggs and eating mash and rice and potatoes is a recipe for disaster (pardon the pun)

Reactions: 1
So don’t quote me on this but I think after surgery it’s 2 week liquids then 2 weeks puréed then 2 weeks soft food then after that you start introducing solid foods. It’s almost like being a baby again and training yourself to eat and obviously your stomach is so sensitive after surgery you have to be so careful.
What annoyed me is she skipped the puréed stage because she didn’t like it and went straight to soft foods, arojnd the time she then got taken to hospital. It’s actually frightening the shite she is eating. They categorically tell you to prioritise protein when you are eating your dinner and to steer clear of carbs. The drinking gravy. Licking crisps, scotch eggs and eating mash and rice and potatoes is a recipe for disaster (pardon the pun)
Yeah, I must admit when she said she skipped a stage I thought there and then she isn’t going to stick to this diet that a gastric sleeve requires :( I feel like she doesn’t realise she needs to change the stuff she’s eating. It’s not just eat the same tit in tiny portions. She mentions frequently that she’s been vomiting and that’s because she’s eating unhealthy tit like she was before. Even a mouthful of unhealthy stuff is going to make you sick why doesn’t she realises that?

Reactions: 3
Is it me or are you not supposed to stick to liquid/soft foods after getting a sleeve? I can remember watching something years ago and the guy had these titchy pots filled with soup/ stews and everything was blended.

I think she needs to address how she views food ( as do I .) I want her to do well as she seems a nice girl and after putting her life in danger getting the surgery in the first place.
She drank some gravy and ate some Dairylea triangles for that stage, then instead of puréeing her food she said she just "mashed it up in her mouth". It's no wonder she's in so much pain with her stomach really.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
People have tried to help her in the comments and they aren’t being nasty but giving her genuine help and advice and she takes it the wrong way and says they are trolls and blocks them etc if you’ve got enough people telling you you’re doing ok she’s never going to change. People need to stop blowing smoke up her arse for her own good.

Reactions: 4
She will not take advice on board. From the beginning she has completely disregarded the advice she had been given. At one point she was eating curry and rice ready meals and leaving the chicken as “she wasn’t a fan”🤣🫣 the protein is the most important part.

as for the ‘cook dinner’ that’s basically a Sunday roast - for some reason that’s a well known term that’s used. Again she won’t go near the protein and just eats potato and gravy. Crazy !!

a lady of her size should have lost double the amount she has. She got to be sneaky eating - got to be !!

She will not take advice on board. From the beginning she has completely disregarded the advice she had been given. At one point she was eating curry and rice ready meals and leaving the chicken as “she wasn’t a fan”🤣🫣 the protein is the most important part.

as for the ‘cook dinner’ that’s basically a Sunday roast - for some reason that’s a well known term that’s used. Again she won’t go near the protein and just eats potato and gravy. Crazy !!

a lady of her size should have lost double the amount she has. She got to be sneaky eating - got to be !!
I know, I totally agree. Even if she dieted normally without the gastric sleeve the weight should be falling off her. I’m honestly gobsmacked she maintained one week 😨 I don’t know how that is physically possible! She blames the fact she’s been poorly and had a haematoma but the truth is even if she lay in bed all day doing nothing, if she was eating the correct diet she should be after the surgery she should still have at least lost a few pounds!

Have been following Lucy with nearly a year now and I must say I’m very disappointed with her and her weight loss surgery / she made a page and all to show her progress. She really isn’t losing any weight compared to others who have had surgery they have Lost a lot more then her - like realistically losing one pound a week when u have had a gastric sleeve recently, and should be on a calorie deficit just really isn’t right. I liked her all along and now I’m starting to think she is a bit of a fraud….

Reactions: 2
No weigh in recently…..

to be her size and not lose any weight on what she claims to be eating even without the gastric sleeve would be wrong… she is lying to herself
Is her partner enabling this? It’s terrible
What a waste putting yourself through such dangerous surgery

Reactions: 4
No weigh in recently…..

to be her size and not lose any weight on what she claims to be eating even without the gastric sleeve would be wrong… she is lying to herself
Ya I 100% agree. It’s really terrible for her not to be going anywhere with this weight loss journey. I had anticipated big things for her

I’m sorry but the speed at which she is drinking that drink has turned me 🤢
When she said the barista got it wrong 3 times but she ‘didn’t want to say anything’ I could have smacked her, she comes across as such an entitled brat.

Have been following Lucy with nearly a year now and I must say I’m very disappointed with her and her weight loss surgery / she made a page and all to show her progress. She really isn’t losing any weight compared to others who have had surgery they have Lost a lot more then her - like realistically losing one pound a week when u have had a gastric sleeve recently, and should be on a calorie deficit just really isn’t right. I liked her all along and now I’m starting to think she is a bit of a fraud….
[/QUOTE
No weigh in recently…..

i feel like she is trying to kid herself on and fool her followers into thinking she is trying hard when it’s clearly obvious that she is cheating.
she hasn’t been educated which if she had gone with the NHS she would have had to see a dietitian and a psychologist
she is not the brightest and her ignorance is not going to do her weight loss journey any favours..

No I’ll call a spade a spade but I did think she looked very well last night with the green eyeshadow - I thought she looked a lot slimmer. And she seems to be putting in a lot more effort now - seen her doing the rope slams in the gym and more cardio work so maybe it’s just taking her a while to find her feet on this new journey she is on. It will be interesting to see what she is down on her next weigh in / how often does she weigh actually?

Yeah she's doing really well at the moment, lost six pounds I think at her last weigh in on Monday and it's going to the gym, seems a lot happier too. I'm pleased for her, she went to so much effort with the surgery its about time she saw some results.

Why would you buy all that Starbucks if you are dieting? It will all need to be eaten today. Not one of those food items would be suitable

How ridiculous

I don’t think I have ever seen her eat fruit or veg

Yeah she's doing really well at the moment, lost six pounds I think at her last weigh in on Monday and it's going to the gym, seems a lot happier too. I'm pleased for her, she went to so much effort with the surgery its about time she saw some results.
I noticed this too. Glad she's putting in some proper effort now as it would be a waste if she stretched her stomach. I'm quite enjoying her morning dance videos too I'll admit.

Has anyone noticed her latest calling out of someone commenting it was disgusting to let their dog eat from their plate? It is kinda gross...

I noticed this too. Glad she's putting in some proper effort now as it would be a waste if she stretched her stomach. I'm quite enjoying her morning dance videos too I'll admit.

Has anyone noticed her latest calling out of someone commenting it was disgusting to let their dog eat from their plate? It is kinda gross...
It's really gross

It's really gross
I don't get the whole I'm a mother cos my cat follows me to the bath? Then again I never really understood calling myself a parent to an animal so that might just be me.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a thread on this one for ages.
On the one hand I feel sorry for her because she doesn't seem to have dealt with any of her issues around food. To have got to 30st by her early 20s suggests a lot of deep rooted issues. I can't believe her mum is a paramedic, surely she should have tried to help her before she got to that size. She seems to have gained a lot of weight since living with the boyfriend (who I agree is no help, although I guess as hes the only one with a proper job maybe he feels he does enough financially...)

I predict she will end up a bit like someone I know who had the same surgery, she will lose a few more stone, get down to about a size 20 but won't lose any more than that because of eating too many high fat/calorie foods rather than focusing on proteins.