Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, that's grim. She's been working with food all day and then not had a wash just 'wiped round it'! so she's not even washed her face. Let alone the rest of her. Ewww.
Hope she does have an actual wash before her next shift!

Reactions: 2
She's obviously reading here though because that's the first time I've seen her make up even vaguely match her actual skin colour.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen she’s decided to get a job because she was sent a link to a website. Assuming here. I think she’s got a job because she hasn’t quite made it as an influencer and it’s not bringing money in and she’s using tattle or whatever website she means as an excuse. There are much better/nicer make up creators so not really surprised
She is going back to work in McDonalds we all know how that is going to end 😳

Reactions: 3
She randomly popped up on my FB feed (I'm in Wales). You know that thing when you can't stop watching something, even though it's a car crash. She keeps referring to everyone as "bootifull", & her fans (she seems to have thousands!) praise her like she's some kind of god, its nauseating beyond. Has the world gone mad?!
Same. She makes me cringe so hard. No wonder people think the welsh are stupid wooly backs.
I reckon shes rushed to get a job before she gets up the duff.

Same! Get that mat pay secured
This hadn't occurred to me, but makes complete sense. I did wonder why the sudden rush to get a job when she's been quite happy getting money off her subscribers for years - but no maternity benefits with that of course!

Pregnancy and Bariatric Surgery
You must avoid getting pregnant for at least 12 months after surgery. During this period you will be experiencing rapid weight loss and you are most at risk of vitamin and mineral deficiencies which may be harmful to the baby.”
NHS guidance.

Getting pregnant now would be incredibly selfish and dangerous for the baby and she will have been told that!

I can see her just doing as she pleases. Her fan base will make all the right noises. They never call her out on anything!

I can see her just doing as she pleases. Her fan base will make all the right noises. They never call her out on anything!
It’s so annoying! It’s like the audience think she can do nothing wrong because she’s fat and would be bullied for it. Instead the support EVERYTHING.

clearly her tit stinks of roses.

3rd day of having her hair in a plait...so the 3rd day of not washing or brushing it. And probably not washing herself either given how she didn't wash the other week and kept her eyebrows on for days! Grim, especially as she's working with food 🤢🤢

• Sick
3rd day of having her hair in a plait...so the 3rd day of not washing or brushing it. And probably not washing herself either given how she didn't wash the other week and kept her eyebrows on for days! Grim, especially as she's working with food 🤢🤢
I know! Imagine announcing it to thousands of people!

Shes making cakes now on her supporters page. I'm convinced shes secretly gorging. People must be stupid to believe her.

She’s had surgery but I see very little difference 😂
She's lost nearly 8 stone, there's a massive difference. There's a pic on her Facebook of her sitting next to a Christmas tree from last year and this year and you can clearly see a huge difference. There's no denying that she's lost a lot of weight.

I’m in 2 minds about this one… she seems quite sweet, though can be a bit annoying (the singing goes through me!) I’ve watched for a while after finding myself bored of my brain during lockdown after being furloughed from work.
There’s another girl Genna (tutorials) who I watch and there was some kind of spat between the two where Genna blocked Lucy on a live …. Apparently because Lucy was copying her looks or ideas or something.

so it does make me chuckle that Genna went for a sleeve and then Lucy does too 😂😂

in saying that they have both lost a lot of weight with it which has undoubtedly improved their health so fair play 👏🏼

• Wow
I’m in 2 minds about this one… she seems quite sweet, though can be a bit annoying (the singing goes through me!) I’ve watched for a while after finding myself bored of my brain during lockdown after being furloughed from work.
There’s another girl Genna (tutorials) who I watch and there was some kind of spat between the two where Genna blocked Lucy on a live …. Apparently because Lucy was copying her looks or ideas or something.

so it does make me chuckle that Genna went for a sleeve and then Lucy does too 😂😂

in saying that they have both lost a lot of weight with it which has undoubtedly improved their health so fair play 👏🏼
Ooo nice, I love a bit of tea 😅 We always talk about her falling out with Marcus Mitchell when they were both doing make up but I don't really know what that was about. She acts all sweet, but it's too sweet and you can tell she's a bit of a witch really 😂

It gets on my nerves when she says she's not got time to go shopping, she only works 4 days a week, presumably she and her fiance have just had all weekend, why not go then? Or just get the shopping delivered (I prefer to do my own shopping but back when I didn't have a car I used to do a home delivery once a month for all the heavy stuff I couldn't carry on the bus)

She gives the real impression of not being able to do anything herself without everyone's help.

Im also not surprised if she is a bit of a witch, she loves The Truffalo (Kate Hayes 😂) and that con artist/ charity scammer Charlotte Greedy. I always think you can tell a lot about someone by the instabeggars they fangirl over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3