Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the whole I'm a mother cos my cat follows me to the bath? Then again I never really understood calling myself a parent to an animal so that might just be me.
The whole relationship with her pets is a bit much in my opinion too but she's obviously has issues. But I find the way she feeds them really gross, directly off her plate or straight out of a bottle. She had to re-home a dog not long ago because it didn't get on with her other pets, which is always a bit sus.

Tried to tune into one of her lives today, had to tune straight back out. The random outbursts of singing get really irritating after a while. Not saying she's bad, she's good, but I don't think she's as good as what everyone makes out (probs me being a bit harsh).

Reactions: 1
She lost a pound last week.

She has lost 6st in total but surely at 24st it should be coming off at more than that?

She keeps saying she's being sick a lot. I'm no expert but this makes me think she's eating or drinking the wrong stuff, like today picture of a big drink covered in whipped cream ..

The gym and exercise has all gone quiet too after a week or so of doing it.

I honestly think she will struggle to get much below 20st if she keeps on like this.

Reactions: 2
I’m not watching my weight and there is no way I would have cream all over my hot drink. It’s so unnecessary.
Imagine losing 1lb, she could lose more than that without surgery. What was the point

She is clearly stuffing her face with all the wrong stuff. Must be a fair amount too to be maintaining that kind of weight

I'm not convinced she's eating enough protein.
A lot of it seems to be carbs, or calorie filled drinks.
It just seems such a waste to have spent all that on surgery and not be sticking to it. At her size she should have qualified for surgery in the UK. I know that to get NHS surgery you have to commit to healthy eating and try to lose weight in advance, she clearly wouldn't do any of that hence going abroad. I think those NHS restrictions are there for a reason.

I'm not convinced she's eating enough protein.
A lot of it seems to be carbs, or calorie filled drinks.
It just seems such a waste to have spent all that on surgery and not be sticking to it. At her size she should have qualified for surgery in the UK. I know that to get NHS surgery you have to commit to healthy eating and try to lose weight in advance, she clearly wouldn't do any of that hence going abroad. I think those NHS restrictions are there for a reason.
This is an interesting point.. I don't know anything about weightloss surgery at all but i wonder if the nhs would give you mental health support before and after surgery surrounding the addiction aspect.

This is an interesting point.. I don't know anything about weightloss surgery at all but i wonder if the nhs would give you mental health support before and after surgery surrounding the addiction aspect.
Didn’t realise this one had a thread until I saw it mentioned on another so I’m new here 👋🏻.
I’m currently on the waiting list for NHS bariatric surgery and it’s not easy to get there. It probably varies a bit in different areas but I had to attend group meetings for 12 months which covered diet and exercise but also some of the reasons why we overeat and emotional eating, it then goes into the practical side of the surgery and what you can and can’t do after it. The point of it all is to prove that you can stick at something (and you also have to lose at least 10% of your weight in that time) I completed that almost a year ago and still probably have another year until I get the surgery.
This is the problem with people going abroad for it, I get they don’t want to wait but they aren’t properly prepared for how it’s going to be afterwards, I also wouldn’t do it because I’m terrified of what would happen if something went wrong and I was stuck in a foreign country.
I think people think it’s an easy fix and it’s really not

Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise this one had a thread until I saw it mentioned on another so I’m new here 👋🏻.
I’m currently on the waiting list for NHS bariatric surgery and it’s not easy to get there. It probably varies a bit in different areas but I had to attend group meetings for 12 months which covered diet and exercise but also some of the reasons why we overeat and emotional eating, it then goes into the practical side of the surgery and what you can and can’t do after it. The point of it all is to prove that you can stick at something (and you also have to lose at least 10% of your weight in that time) I completed that almost a year ago and still probably have another year until I get the surgery.
This is the problem with people going abroad for it, I get they don’t want to wait but they aren’t properly prepared for how it’s going to be afterwards, I also wouldn’t do it because I’m terrified of what would happen if something went wrong and I was stuck in a foreign country.
I think people think it’s an easy fix and it’s really not
Heyyyy @Not_A_Troll
Thanks for sharing your insight into this. I really think the mental health side of it all must be very overwhelming and complex. But im pleased to hear the nhs do a bit more dispite the barriers to access these pathways. Whats your thoughts on Lucy cath progress?

Heyyyy @Not_A_Troll
Thanks for sharing your experience in this area . I really think the mental health side of it all must be very overwhelming and complex. But im pleased to hear the nhs do a bit more dispite the barriers to access these pathways. Whats your thoughts on Lucy cath progress?
Just to add, apologies if addiction is the wrong terminology, i think i was quick to use that word bc i used to work in mental health and substance misuse and it was normal terminology. However maybe its not applicable to obesity. Like i said i lack insight xx

That's exactly the problem here, she went abroad to do it so didn't have to do the initial diet, she maybe went abroad so that she didn't have to do the diet (and the cost obvs) but she's missed out on all the mental health side of it, she didn't get into the right mind frame before she went, I think that's why she had such issues straight away with the soft food. But on the plus side, the NHS has taken care of all the complications can have arisen since she's got back.

That's exactly the problem here, she went abroad to do it so didn't have to do the initial diet, she maybe went abroad so that she didn't have to do the diet (and the cost obvs) but she's missed out on all the mental health side of it, she didn't get into the right mind frame before she went, I think that's why she had such issues straight away with the soft food. But on the plus side, the NHS has taken care of all the complications can have arisen since she's got back.
I bet mopping up all the turkey weight loss, cosmetic and dental surgery mess pisses the nhs off 😂

• Haha
Heyyyy @Not_A_Troll
Thanks for sharing your insight into this. I really think the mental health side of it all must be very overwhelming and complex. But im pleased to hear the nhs do a bit more dispite the barriers to access these pathways. Whats your thoughts on Lucy cath progress?

Just to add, apologies if addiction is the wrong terminology, i think i was quick to use that word bc i used to work in mental health and substance misuse and it was normal terminology. However maybe its not applicable to obesity. Like i said i lack insight xx
for me addiction is about right and I think it’s probably the same for Lucy from what I’ve seen, this is where it is so important to change your way of thinking as well as just what you’re eating. I know a few people who have had surgery and every one says how hard it is and how much you need to work at it and I just don’t see her doing that.
She’s losing weight but if she’d stuck to it properly she could have lost more and sadly I think she’ll be one of the people who gain it back over time if she doesn’t do something to address her habits. As amazing is the surgery is if you continually overeat to the point where you’re sick you are going to stretch out the small pouch that has been made, they also advise no alcohol or fizzy drinks for at least a year which a lot of people find really hard but is necessary.
I just think it’s a shame that the NHS have to pick up the pieces when people have gone into it without knowing enough, I looked into going abroad but it scared me too much but if I’d wanted to do it I could have had it done within a couple of months

She lost a pound last week.

She has lost 6st in total but surely at 24st it should be coming off at more than that?

She keeps saying she's being sick a lot. I'm no expert but this makes me think she's eating or drinking the wrong stuff, like today picture of a big drink covered in whipped cream ..

The gym and exercise has all gone quiet too after a week or so of doing it.

I honestly think she will struggle to get much below 20st if she keeps on like this.
a family I know was having a Facebook family war with each other, well anyway the son in law was letting it all out and his mother in law had sleeve done but managed to eat that much that she snapped it or something like that. Way he put it was funny tho 😂

• Haha
SO GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD!
Points I need to get off my chest:
*She is clearly overeating
*She can’t stick to any of her live schedules and makes excuses every time
*She’s lazy as anything
*Pretty sure she’s trying to get pregnant which you’re not supposed to do for 2 years after a sleeve
*The affiliate links are so annoying- she doesn’t sell the outfits well
*she had ‘supporters’ paying a monthly fee when she switched to that other profile who got screwed over

she’s not a savvy business woman and she clearly needs some mental health support. It’s like, because she’s fat people want to defend all of her actions because they feel sorry for her.
super annoying!

also, I don’t know who Marcus is if anyone wants to share…

• Heart
Reactions: 6