Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very questionable šŸ¤Ø
Very questionable indeed. Iā€™ve noticed recently sheā€™s been getting gifted items but not declaring them on stories as ā€œadā€ or ā€œad giftedā€, example all the coconut collab stuff she was gifted yesterday šŸ˜  honestly, itā€™s not hard to declare it, and itā€™s your job!!!

Reactions: 5
90E50CBA-65CD-4264-A373-0E990E989B7D.jpeg

So first she is accepting free food during a pandemic, now she is accepting free hotel stays aswell.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour, i knew those poor boys wouldnā€™t be getting taken for an overnight off their own backs

Reactions: 3
Why do we need shown how to make coffee in many different videos when they are almost the same bloody drinks she is making

Reactions: 2
Why do we need shown how to make coffee in many different videos when they are almost the same bloody drinks she is making
Struggling for content.
The amount of sweet stuff she puts in coffee makes me feel a bit ill šŸ¤¢Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying hard to make herself like coffee so she can talk about it but in the end itā€™s nothing like coffee at all šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Obviously we donā€™t know everything and can only go by whatā€™s online but I would have thought Oliver was ready for school!!

These reels she is making are really bad, but i have to say the one she uploaded today whilst in her car. You can see the wee one in her sunglasses and he is clearly trying to get her attention as she eye fucks herself down the phone

Obviously we donā€™t know everything and can only go by whatā€™s online but I would have thought Oliver was ready for school!!
I wouldā€™ve said so. Heā€™ll be 6 just after he starts school!

Reactions: 2
I wouldā€™ve said so. Heā€™ll be 6 just after he starts school!
Strange. In no way am I insinuating it is but I did laugh to myself as Ash announced her little boy was being deferred sometime last week and people say itā€™s a competition between the two šŸ¤£

They wouldā€™ve both had to apply for deferral back in Jan. I know heā€™ll be 6 not long after starting school but honestly thatā€™s not a bad thing, we start school way too early here.

Reactions: 5
They wouldā€™ve both had to apply for deferral back in Jan. I know heā€™ll be 6 not long after starting school but honestly thatā€™s not a bad thing, we start school way too early here.
I agree, when he starts he may well be turning 6 in the winter but people in his class will be turning 6 as of the February so itā€™s not a huge gap. That said - from what we see, both kids appear ā€˜readyā€™ however who knows, we only see what weā€™re shown.

Gifted botox šŸ‘€ i wonder if her new teeth will be gifted too?, does anyone remember her talking about getting braces?

Shock horror gifted Botox bet the composite teeth are free too - Ash has taught her well šŸ¤£

• Wow
I canā€™t believe the botox was free!!! I really hope the teeth arenā€™t either. Such a joke. That practitioner is well established he doesnā€™t need to be gifting procedures to nobodies.

Gifted botox, what do these practices who are well established and busy gain from this?
I am also convinced her hairdresser appointments are free too

I canā€™t believe the botox was free!!! I really hope the teeth arenā€™t either. Such a joke. That practitioner is well established he doesnā€™t need to be gifting procedures to nobodies.

This makes me wonder who you are haha.. just joking but yes - that dentist is doing incredibly well and has fantastic paying clients so i donā€™t see it being gifted

This makes me wonder who you are haha.. just joking but yes - that dentist is doing incredibly well and has fantastic paying clients so i donā€™t see it being gifted
Oh how come?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ yes for sure! I know someone in football industry who went there and he got a discount, but still paid a fair amount no #gifted for him haha. I guess we will see in a couple of weeks!

So the kit was gifted!!! Would you gift the kit without gifting the full procedure?