Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her online image is just a persona she is a nasty wee woman. When F is she going to shut up about this extension 😳. Every time accidentally stumble across her she's always moaning about something

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her online image is just a persona she is a nasty wee woman. When F is she going to shut up about this extension 😳. Every time accidentally stumble across her she's always moaning about something
Do you know her? I know someone that does and they said the same

Reactions: 4
Do you know her? I know someone that does and they said the same
I don't know her personally how ever know some that does. They've said she's a bit of a witch

If you listen to there podcast which I did out of curiosity. There some weird tension between Elidh and the other two.

She’s either mellowed since having kids or it’s entirely fake. Unsure which!
I think is fake! I not the biggest fan of Ash but at least she's trying with the content now. She's bringing something a wee bit original to the table. Where as Elidh I just fail to see the appeal. She's drab. Her life is drab. Her house is drab. But most of all her personality is drab. She's quite passive aggressive. And nothing ever seems good enough for her. She comes across as pessimistic

Why can’t she see how tone deaf she is being talking about diets right now. It’s not just Eilidh either, they are all shoving diet content in peoples faces immediately after the tragic loss of Nikki Graeme

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much of her food haul will go to waste since her kids get fed elsewhere more than half the week 😂 fakest of fakes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
5A275633-32D6-4B2B-A8AE-F7478AE793B5.png

This just does not make any sense, you aren’t being vegan then are you 🤷‍♀️ Just be veggie ffs

• Haha
I hate the health and safety brigade, but that big stand alone mirror leaning against the hall in her living room gives me the fear with those wee boys running about. She's just a bit meh in general, her man must have a decent job as I can't see her brining in much from instagram. I think she might be a bit let down with the extension, some of the plans she shows are top of the range, the amount she'd be paying for it she's be as well looking for a bigger house. I mean for the bifold doors and kitchens she's looking at you'd be an easy 20k+ before you even talk about the building work, decoration all that jazz.

Shes got a cleaner in for a deep clean- this is her that does endless cleaning vlogs - WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how the likes of her, ash and lauren would get on having to work even part time hours a week in a 'normal' job. They'd not know what'd hit them.

It really annoys me when “influencers” accept free food. Personally if they accept it they should be making a similar donation to a local food bank. I know of a few who do actually do this, in this current climate to accept free food when you can afford your own is appalling!

Reactions: 4