Maisie Crompton #4 splashed out on a trip for Elsie to eat crisps, Charlie fell on his bum now I'm a solo mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Elsie is looking rather chunky isn’t she? I’m not fat shaming a toddler. But if they have her proper food other than chips and milk or crisps she wouldn’t be so chunky.

Reactions: 12
Poor Elsie is looking rather chunky isn’t she? I’m not fat shaming a toddler. But if they have her proper food other than chips and milk or crisps she wouldn’t be so chunky.
I was thinking this but didn’t want to come across as fat shaming a toddler either. She’s nearly 2 and quite a big size and they just let her run the roost so no doubt when they’re home she’ll be having whatever dinner she wants because it’s easier for them. If they carry on she will end up the same size as them , I absolutely hate when you see 2 overweight parents and they’re overweight kids , makes my skin crawl ! she used to give her quite good food baby led weaning or at least that’s what she showed on the camera , why is it now she suddenly any eats crisps and pasta. You never see her giving Elsie any fruit or veg. 😟

Reactions: 8
I was thinking this but didn’t want to come across as fat shaming a toddler either. She’s nearly 2 and quite a big size and they just let her run the roost so no doubt when they’re home she’ll be having whatever dinner she wants because it’s easier for them. If they carry on she will end up the same size as them , I absolutely hate when you see 2 overweight parents and they’re overweight kids , makes my skin crawl ! she used to give her quite good food baby led weaning or at least that’s what she showed on the camera , why is it now she suddenly any eats crisps and pasta. You never see her giving Elsie any fruit or veg. 😟
She spends all her food budget on herself toasties and chocolate puddings, she can't possibly buy vegetables.

Reactions: 2
It is shocking how frequent she explains how she cannot justify the price of something which has a for Elsie e.g. highchair, nursery, basic things for her, etc. but on a daily she wastes all her money on herself which is usually absolute junk

Reactions: 11
Her health visitor should be speaking to her about ‘healthy’ weight at her next visit I would imagine. No shame in that at all. We are all built differently and some people need more guidance than others on their kids diets

Reactions: 3
Her health visitor should be speaking to her about ‘healthy’ weight at her next visit I would imagine. No shame in that at all. We are all built differently and some people need more guidance than others on their kids diets
Odds on her putting out a video after that with a bait title like “my toddler was fat shamed!!”

Reactions: 5
Odds on her putting out a video after that with a bait title like “my toddler was fat shamed!!”

Probably as opposed to taking it the way it’s intended. Fussy eaters can go either way weight wise so it’s always helpful to try and sort it out now. Fussy eaters are the worst! I know, I have one🤣

Reactions: 1
I also thought that Elsie was getting bigger from the stories Maisie had posted of her. Some toddlers are just naturally chunkier but we know with Elsie that it’s not natural it’s down to her diet! We never see her eat vegetables or even a home cooked meal. They travel for weeks on end and eat all their meals out which are always chips, crisps or unhealthy foods. If she’s fussy then you cook healthy meals that she likes and sneak veg in any way you can. Both Maisie and Charlie clearly don’t see an issue with being overweight, Maisie embraces it so there’s no way they’d see an issue with Elsie being overweight. Childhood obesity is so sad and so damaging! As someone said above, I can totally see Maisie saying her toddler is being fat shamed when really she should be concerned with her health too. I honestly think Maisie doesn’t see that being overweight is really unhealthy and dangerous, I think she just thinks it’s not aesthetically the norm.

Reactions: 6
She's definitely one of those dickheads who spout on about health visitors not knowing what they're talking about because she doesn't like what they're telling her.

Has anyone noticed Maisie seems to have gained a bit of weight while travelling lately? Her face seems to show it more.

Also why do they keep putting strawberry swim shoes on Elsie like normal walking shoes? It can’t be good for her feet

Maisie is the type of parent to kick off when they do the child measurement programme in primary school and say BMI is wrong, my child is perfectly healthy. I totally get BMI can not be accurate representation in such cases, but in Masie and Charlie case, BMI isnt even needed to show how unhealthy they are

Reactions: 7
Maisie is the type of parent to kick off when they do the child measurement programme in primary school and say BMI is wrong, my child is perfectly healthy. I totally get BMI can not be accurate representation in such cases, but in Masie and Charlie case, BMI isnt even needed to show how unhealthy they are
She’s the type to opt out completely so she doesn’t have to face it

I've seen that other mum called Myer who is currently in Thailand with her toddlers and the amount of different foods she has exposed them too is great but then you see Elsie just drinking milk or having crisps or spag bol 😭😭 even like a fruit smoothie would be nice for her, poor kid.
Maisie's story yesterday of this time a year ago when she was weaning and on the vid E was actually eating veg, probs the last time she's had any🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm disappointed she's seemingly managed to go this whole trip without getting the shits. I'm sure she'd have documented it if she did.

Reactions: 1