Maisie Crompton #4 splashed out on a trip for Elsie to eat crisps, Charlie fell on his bum now I'm a solo mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brb flying to SE Asia to visit a Nandos 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
So many memories made for Elsie, imagine looking back when she is older and the photos are of you eating a Nandos and walking round a supermarket 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brb flying to SE Asia to visit a Nandos 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
So many memories made for Elsie, imagine looking back when she is older and the photos are of you eating a Nandos and walking round a supermarket 🫠
Don't forget the Babybels 🤦‍♀️

Someone's asked her in the comments if she's done a video on what Elsie's eaten while they've been away, and she said no because she's had stick for feeding her Spag Bol over actual Thai food.
Hi Maisie 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My jaw hit the floor when she said they just arrived in Malaysia and the next clip is Nandos. I think she is massively regretting this trip. I think she is finding it too much with Elsie which is fine but I don't think j she thought it through in depth what they are actually doing.

Reactions: 10
My jaw hit the floor when she said they just arrived in Malaysia and the next clip is Nandos. I think she is massively regretting this trip. I think she is finding it too much with Elsie which is fine but I don't think j she thought it through in depth what they are actually doing.
When I saw that nandos I was literally like wtf!!!😱😱 of all the places to eat out there and she chooses a nandos. I think SE Asia can be an over whelming place in general and I don’t think she quite realised that taking a toddler just isn’t going to work out there. Her content has not taken off the way she probably would’ve wanted it too and it’s actually doing worse than when she’s at home. Madness really

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maisie wtf! Nando’s in KL!! Get down Changkat and all the food places on the streets that run off from there . Or jump on a flight to Penang and go to Georgetown. Home of the Asia food courts. For the love of chips, get out of Nando’s!!! And to think she had a dig at Gran Canaria🤣🤣🤣
---
She is completely and utterly out of her depth , you can tell from the terrible tik toks she has done

Reactions: 6
It's almost like booking a big trip to south east Asia last minute with little to no time to plan it properly isn't the best idea 🙈 I've never been but watching her content wouldn't inspire me at all. Most of what she's doing could be done in the UK or Europe for a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: 9
It just doesn’t seem like they have done anything this trip. They were in Koh Samui for a few weeks and the only things they did were see elephants (twice because maisie cracked the sads) and walk to a waterfall….

They spent the rest of it at beach clubs, and getting hair and nails done.

Reactions: 6
she’s put on her insta story that she can’t wait to get home and go to big tesco :rolleyes: if that doesn’t tell you how boring this trip is then nothing will 🤣

Reactions: 8
It just doesn’t seem like they have done anything this trip. They were in Koh Samui for a few weeks and the only things they did were see elephants (twice because maisie cracked the sads) and walk to a waterfall….

They spent the rest of it at beach clubs, and getting hair and nails done.
Nothing they’ve done is interesting at all really. The whole time in Thailand she did such random things. I would have expected more videos of beaches / boat trips / outdoors, not supermarkets and nail salons

You know she'll be banging on about it for the next few months as if it was the trip of a lifetime. She kept going on about Australia as if they didn't just hang around eating Açai bowls and complaining about "accidental" driving fines.

Imagine sitting next to both of them on a plane, I’d have to ask to move. Look how little space poor E has and she’s not even 2!!! Imagine if they had another full grown adult next to them, no thanks

Reactions: 2