Maisie Crompton #4 splashed out on a trip for Elsie to eat crisps, Charlie fell on his bum now I'm a solo mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I've mentioned them before but The Hutchinson Family have a new video where they kind of break down their yearly travel spend. They "budget" travelled for their first 6 months as a family of 5 and spent around 15k.

It still astounds me that Maisie spent 17k for 3 months in Australia and only went to the beach, shopping malls and ate Acai bowls

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She doesn't seem like a natural mum at all does she. Shows a bit when Charlie can sit and do her hair but E won't let Maisie do it.. maybe if she spent a bit more time with her child instead of moaning all the time then she might have a nice bond too. I'm glad E has at least one parent that likes her 🤣

Reactions: 6
The stuff people can do these days with image manipulation means that it really doesn’t matter if she’s appropriately dressed or not.

And even if you’re not thinking of the worst situation (I definitely would be!) there’s no way on this green Earth I would be letting complete strangers photograph my baby. It’s so bizarre that she’s almost bragging about it?! “It’s giving blonde baby in Asia” nahhhh. Gross.

Reactions: 14
Wow what a disgusting woman she is. Why the hell would you allow strangers to have photos of your child permanently saved to their phone. Absolute freak.

FYI I am half Asian. I can confirm we aren’t all this weird 😳

Reactions: 10
Absolutely insane she let those people take pictures of her child, let alone posting the picture of them.taking a picture to her public social pages and thinking it's a flex. What the actual duck goes on in her head??!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely insane she let those people take pictures of her child, let alone posting the picture of them.taking a picture to her public social pages and thinking it's a flex. What the actual duck goes on in her head??!
she wants everyone to think Elsie is so cute but she has unfortunate genetics.

Reactions: 12
Why does she thrive on fake drama? Like every video she posts has to have dramatic undertones.
Charlie in hospital, drama at the airport, the most stressful day, blah blah blah.
Can’t get views without drama baiting.

Reactions: 7
Why is he always falling over? I’ve heard at least twice that he’s fallen down the stairs and at least 4 times that he’s just fallen over

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he always falling over? I’ve heard at least twice that he’s fallen down the stairs and at least 4 times that he’s just fallen over
Can’t handle the weight of being a full time dad and full time mum to his daughter, whilst his girlfriend goes sight seeing at 7/11

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Flying solo with my toddler" no hun, its called sitting next to your daughter for an hour whilst your boyfriend is allocated another seat 🤦🏻‍♀️ such a drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flying solo with the toddler 😂😂😂 jeeze girl get a grip. Oh and whilst your at it give your pram a wipe down you dirty mare 👍

Reactions: 8