Maisie Crompton #4 splashed out on a trip for Elsie to eat crisps, Charlie fell on his bum now I'm a solo mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s actually because your content is shite! Hope that helps
I was thinking this, like has she ever stopped to think that maybe the content she’s putting out isn’t that great? Her content since being away has been worse than when she’s in the UK. It’s boring, they’re not doing anything you’d do when you go to Thailand

Reactions: 7
I was thinking this, like has she ever stopped to think that maybe the content she’s putting out isn’t that great? Her content since being away has been worse than when she’s in the UK. It’s boring, they’re not doing anything you’d do when you go to Thailand
Exactly it’s so boring! It’s just the same thing all day everyday, she hyped this trip up so much aswell 😅 Also she is so immature, threatening to not post now until they’re home because she’s in a strop

Reactions: 4
she reckons square neck vests suit her body shape best! cant imagine how bad other styles look then

Reactions: 5
Her tiktok should be thriving whilst suitcasing 🤣 look at The Hutchinson Family, but then they actually immerse themselves in the culture, show their children the world and not just 7/11s and beaches

Reactions: 5
do we reckon they didnt get proper insurance, some of her responses to comments on latest tt asking about it, she claims they decided to pay in full anyway as they didnt want hassle of claiming back. So odd

• Haha
Reactions: 9
do we reckon they didnt get proper insurance, some of her responses to comments on latest tt asking about it, she claims they decided to pay in full anyway as they didnt want hassle of claiming back. So odd
That definitely seems really suspicious, she’s so tight and it wouldn’t have been cheaper without insurance so seems an odd choice

Reactions: 2
Exactly it’s so boring! It’s just the same thing all day everyday, she hyped this trip up so much aswell 😅 Also she is so immature, threatening to not post now until they’re home because she’s in a strop
Exactly, like I’m sure everyone’s going to miss seeing you go into 711 and buy a toastie everyday 🫠 I feel like she massively regrets going on this trip and it’ll all come out when she gets home

I think it’s actually because your content is shite! Hope that helps
I find this so funny because she might as well have just said “I only go on holiday because I want views”. Why not just focus and enjoy being abroad??

Exactly, like I’m sure everyone’s going to miss seeing you go into 711 and buy a toastie everyday 🫠 I feel like she massively regrets going on this trip and it’ll all come out when she gets home
I think she's regretting it, but I don't think she'll ever admit it. She cannot ever accept she might have got something wrong. This is a prime example; she's blaming TikTok for her views being low, because in her head it can't possibly be because her "content" is as dry as old toast.

If she says "we shouldn't have done this trip," she's as good as admitting that everyone was right when they said they should be looking at making themselves more attractive to mortgage lenders. Save some money, spend sensibly, stop wasting time and money on tit for views. She can't even admit that nobody wants to give her a mortgage, because that would mean admitting that she's reckless with her money.

I will never understand why she thinks dragging a toddler around the globe to eat pasta is more important than securing a roof over her child's head.

Reactions: 8
I think she's regretting it, but I don't think she'll ever admit it. She cannot ever accept she might have got something wrong. This is a prime example; she's blaming TikTok for her views being low, because in her head it can't possibly be because her "content" is as dry as old toast.

If she says "we shouldn't have done this trip," she's as good as admitting that everyone was right when they said they should be looking at making themselves more attractive to mortgage lenders. Save some money, spend sensibly, stop wasting time and money on tit for views. She can't even admit that nobody wants to give her a mortgage, because that would mean admitting that she's reckless with her money.

I will never understand why she thinks dragging a toddler around the globe to eat pasta is more important than securing a roof over her child's head.
Totally agree. I think the first clue to her admitting defeat in a subtle way is when she posted about how this trip has made her want to go home and get a mortgage and settle down. I don’t think she’s properly planned any of this trip, she’s done it sort of on a whim and tbh it just hasn’t worked out. It’s a shame as it could’ve been such an epic trip!

Reactions: 6
She didn’t plan it because she’s determined to live the whole “my life won’t change when I have a baby” vibe, but to an extent that quite literally ignores the face that she has a child.
she went away thinking she could show this version of travelling that unfortunately just will not happen for her anymore. Elsie must be so bored on that holiday, and what’s fun about it for the parents like genuinely ? I have a daughter she’s nearly 2. If I took her anywhere like that I’d have a lot more planned just to make it a bit easier on us.
I totally agree with the people here that say she didn’t actually want to have Elsie. Or maybe she did, but she certainly regrets that now and you can tell she doesn’t actually like her.
Her boyfriend is an embarrassment too tbh.

Should she really be drinking the tap water? I have never and would never drink tap water in any foreign country I just assumed that was the same for everyone? I hope she isn’t giving it to Elsie.

Attachments

I don’t get what the result was of not having the visa, she explained that so poorly. One minute Charlie couldn’t get through the next he was and that was the end 🫣 also someone commented that maybe the baby carrier is too small for Elsie and she needs a toddler carrier, Maisie obviously just jumped on the defensive and said it’s fine and it wasn’t on properly in those clips, surprise surprise 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Maisie ever stopped to consider the reason her skins so bad is because she’s letting herself get skin burnt to duck every single day and clearly is not using spf.
Also if you use a cleansing balm every day at home why did you think you’d magically be alright in a country where you’re gonna be producing excess oils because of the heat?! The mind boggles

Reactions: 6
This trip is just awful. SE Asia is incredible and I know many many people who have done extended trips out there with young kids. There are also large ex pat communities out there too so some daft girl coming over and eating toasties and chips while perplexed that her toddler isn’t that interested in everything… isn’t that interesting!

I really think her recent insta post is tryna convince herself she has done the right thing / prove to us on here she doesn't regret the trip 😂 bit obvious haha

Wonder if Maisie ever stopped to consider the reason her skins so bad is because she’s letting herself get skin burnt to duck every single day and clearly is not using spf.
Also if you use a cleansing balm every day at home why did you think you’d magically be alright in a country where you’re gonna be producing excess oils because of the heat?! The mind boggles
I was baffled how she literally wrote she hasn’t been cleansing much over there cos of the water? There’s your issue then!! It’s so humid she’ll be sweating loads and then just not properly cleansing her face? I can’t believe how stupid she is

• Sick
Reactions: 2
In a weird way I kind of feel bad for Maisie. The girl is clearly having some sort of identity crisis so is putting on this huge front for her followers that she’s “not like other teen mums” (which in itself I think is pretty gross and she clearly is perpetuating an awful outdated stereotype).

She cares far too much about this curated internet image and what her followers think about her rather than actually doing what she wants. My daughter is 8 months and honestly since becoming a mum I feel like I don’t even know who I am anymore besides being a mum and that’s ok. My daughter is my priority and I can work through things later. I wonder if Maisie is going through the same but instead of just embracing it she’s opted to create this over the top fake persona that she now can’t go back on.

Reactions: 13