Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's owt like Australia it won't be "travelling" or "backpacking" at all. It'll be an extended tit holiday, in tit Air BnBs, where they eat pizza and chips and complain there's no Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it's rotten of her to put Elsie through getting travel vaccines all so she can live her picture perfect Tik Tok mum life. Of course Charlie is taking the baby today so she can recover from her vaccines. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If it's owt like Australia it won't be "travelling" or "backpacking" at all. It'll be an extended tit holiday, in tit Air BnBs, where they eat pizza and chips and complain there's no Tesco.
It’s so funny you say this because I don’t remember one “incredible and amazing experience” that she had in Australia? I remember her getting a fine whilst driving and I remember her constantly talking about saving money whilst they were out there and that's about it.

Reactions: 8
It’s so funny you say this because I don’t remember one “incredible and amazing experience” that she had in Australia? I remember her getting a fine whilst driving and I remember her constantly talking about saving money whilst they were out there and that's about it.
Complaining the Air B+B was dangerous and dirty so left without arranging a refund. I wonder what type of accommodation she's hoping for on these travels

Reactions: 5
Wish she would stop saying “I’m taking my one year old back packing across south east Asia”

unless you’re staying at backpackers it’s not backpacking. Also they are going to major cities like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur with all the modern amenities they will need for a comfortable trip with Elsie….

Reactions: 16
This girl is either dumb or really deluded. Who the hell books flights to Singapore without even looking at the prices of accommodation first? Singapore is well known to be an expensive place to stay what did she expect?🙄
---
Also why does she keep saying backpacking. They won’t be backpacking they’ll be staying in big hotels with massive suitcases and eating pepperoni pizzas everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This girl is either dumb or really deluded. Who the hell books flights to Singapore without even looking at the prices of accommodation first? Singapore is well known to be an expensive place to stay what did she expect?🙄
---
Also why does she keep saying backpacking. They won’t be backpacking they’ll be staying in big hotels with massive suitcases and eating pepperoni pizzas everyday
Proof that she just does it for the aesthetic! She hasn't got a bloody clue. So irresponsible of her to not have accommodation booked with a baby.

Reactions: 6
Less than 3 weeks and she's still booking accommodation? Idiot.

This is probably why they ended up with an Air BnB they didn't like.

I wonder if she's researched all the rules and laws of each country she's holidaying in so they don't end up with another huge fine. Like when the Honey Monster "accidentally" used his phone whilst driving in Australia.
---
Called it 😂
Funny looking backpack. Knob.

Reactions: 9
Funny thing is she’ll call it adhd… but it’s just pure laziness… she just needs a word to divert from the truth.

Reactions: 12
Less than 3 weeks and she's still booking accommodation? Idiot.

This is probably why they ended up with an Air BnB they didn't like.

I wonder if she's researched all the rules and laws of each country she's holidaying in so they don't end up with another huge fine. Like when the Honey Monster "accidentally" used his phone whilst driving in Australia.
---

Funny looking backpack. Knob.
Honey monster 🤭💀 personally I think he looks like a lesbian

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine her reaction if Charlie was ill and lay in bed for 2 days whilst she “solo parented” 🫣

Reactions: 12
Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. He reminds me of my primary school headteacher who was indeed a lesbian (nothing wrong with lesbians btw) 😂
No absolutely nothing wrong but he definitely looks like a woman.
---
Can you imagine her reaction if Charlie was ill and lay in bed for 2 days whilst she “solo parented” 🫣
Shes a lazy witch, just back from hols, can't wait to escape her child, any other mother just gets on with it.

Reactions: 6
At least Elsie gets to be a child when dad looks after her and is able to do toddler related activities and not dragged around Tesco.

Reactions: 14
At least Elsie gets to be a child when dad looks after her and is able to do toddler related activities and not dragged around Tesco.
This is what I thought, he clearly enjoys spending time with her and actually taking her to places she will have fun and burn off energy…not just stuck looking round yet another shop with Maisie 🙄

Reactions: 10