Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cllara

and afterwards she kept putting up videos that she was never going near a boy again? I swear that happened like 2 months ago at a push. so hes the twins dad? She was out with him all the time having white claws
i think it was in november the person who knows bd said to look at a video from 8th november but it's deleted from her tiktok but still in a compilation with the date on it

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen the Reddit page about her, i actually can’t believe some of the stuff on it. She doesn’t deserve her two girls
That is an incredibly stupid thing to do. I know she does "sarcastic" videos and this is probably one of those but fuck me that's dangerous.

IsaHen

So very interesting but I was watching a podcast on the SacconeJolys and Maia was actually brought up and they said people don’t watch her for her drinking or trashing her baby daddy - and then said that apparently things were kicking off behind the scenes. Maybe he’s going for joint custody? Who knows.
Seems unlikely as he has supposedly never shown interest in them (although we only know her side). Perhaps him or his family want access though? It's no secret who he is in their town so his family must know they exist?

Wotsit

VIP Member
I may be confusing her with someone else, but I’m sure she said she conceived them both at different times when she did her pregnancy story

Jesus Christ.

this is exactly why she should be hiding their faces. Imagine being a grown ass adult & typing what you have and not seen how horrific that is. Speak to a therapist or something mate cause that ain’t normal
You obviously missed the point. Reading is fundamental! Kick rocks 😘

I really like her but was only following her for those sweet babies. She thinks her 8 million followers will stay loyal even though she stops showing them. her words not mine. I beg to differ. Don’t think she’s all that interesting. I unfollowed. 🙃

reader02

Surely protecting the kids faces from millions of strangers on the internet is a win regardless of backlash from creeps
Oh it definitely is, all I’m saying is she gets hate no matter what she does, surely that’s gotta be awful for her to know she’s doing the right thing but is constantly berated?