Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I've liked Maia for ages and honestly was impressed with the way she breast fed twins on her own, etc etc I do think she might be in over her head now, though. And the sarcastic videos show her immaturity. I dont know the first thing about baby led weaning, but clearly putting avocado toast, two blueberries and some scrambled egg on their trays is not working. They hardly eat anything! Im not sure why she doesnt spoon feed them some pureed food, just to get some goodness in them. she says they're seeing the paediatrician soon so maybe they'll suggest something?

Does Maia own the home she lives in?

Completely agree I always thought it was impressive that she managed twins on her own. Does she have any help? I know she mentions her aunt but I haven't heard her mention any parents or anyone else.
She definitely needs to offer more variety, babies are people too and will have things they don't like so she needs to try more if she's only trying those foods you mentioned.

Reactions: 2

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh now he wants to get involved with the kids!! Im pretty sure he told maia to terminate the pregnancy.
Comments like this are ridiculous. Yes ideally a parent should be involved in their child’s life from the beginning, but if that doesn’t happen then does that mean they and the children should be denied a relationship for the rest of their lives

Those two girls shouldn’t have their father in their life for what reason?

Regardless of who he is or whether was rumour is true that she lied about someone else being the dad, he’s had parental access to them for quite a while now and never made TikTok’s with them, so any argument of “clout” at present doesn’t stand.

Reactions: 2

Issy_O

Not heard of this? What’s it about etc…
A youtuber that outs people who post contentwith their kidsm he's done two videos on Maia but they're off, he says she needs a wash inside and out basically hint he thinks shes a slut and an alcoholic and is never with her kids.

Reactions: 1

lauren62

Fairly sure the whole court order thing is a rumour, how would anyone know that for sure?

I actually feel for the girl, she gets hate if she shows their faces, now she’s getting hate for not showing their faces!! She can’t win
People live in her hometown and so word will get out I guess?

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
It surprises me that she’s 23/24 ish? At that age I was married pregnant with my second child and working.
I thought she was like 18/19 and that’s part of why people liked her as she was showing how you can do it. It might not be ideal but you can cope on your own.

IsaHen

She just posted a story on her Instagram and someone asked if her BD follows her on social media she asked the question out loud and a guy answered her yes...

teddyeddyeddy

she didn’t breastfeed either, her whole thing was making them bottles when she first started. nowt wrong with having parents help out, it takes a village after all

Literally this. My baby is 4 month and when I’m comfortable and he’s able to sleep at his grandparents for the night, you better believe I’m going out and getting SHITFACED and waking up with the worst hangover ever. Being a parent is hard and if she has her mum/aunt wanting to babysit the girls so she can go out with her friend, then good for her
I am glad we can all have different opinions on these things! Time will only tell how these decisions will affect Maia and her babies <3 Hope your baby is doing well and you get your deserved mommy away time.

Damn, you are really making me feel like an alcoholic for going out weekly 😳
In my opinion I don’t think she goes out THAT much, it’s almost refreshing seeing a mother go out and enjoy herself and have a life outside of being a mom. Also she’s mentioned numberous times that she usually gets home early, around 10. So I think it’s a bit of a stretch to assume she’s sleeping with randomers and partying like crazy. From her tik toks it seems like she just goes to bars in her area. Where I live many influencers who have kids go out twice a week to clubs and are taking drugs and everything -far worse than what Maia is doing. Obviously people have different attitudes to going out and drinking, and it depends from country to country. I’m from the UK so I know that our attitude to alcohol is way different to the US. But I do feel like this comment is a bit dramatic.

I 100% agree about the pregnancy test thing though. It reaaaaalllly irks me how people always post them online etc, whether it is for a joke or not. They really don’t consider how triggering that could be for people who are struggling with infertility or who have experienced unwanted pregnancies.
I am sure your aren't an alcoholic and sorry if my comments made you feel that way! But speak with your doc if you feel alcohol is becoming a crutch for you dealing with your life as that can lead to bad outcomes. I guess I am likely on the opposite side of the spectrum where I don't go out and party so don't take what I say to heart. My group of friends still have fun and hang out and drink but not too much. We all may just be at different points in our lives. Our group kinda buckled down and all worked hard and are currently home owners in the GTA so maybe we aren't fun enough to be honest but that was our goals and everyone is different!

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So apparently the baby daddy was like 18/19 at the time and his girlfriend has since posted.

I don’t know … I think out of respect for her daughter she should have not made snide remarks about the dad publicly or stated that he didn’t want them.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
i've went down a reddit rabbit hole there seems to be a few people posting that no him. it sounds like she thought the younger guy was bd but she got back with a guy she had dated before the young one. he noticed the twins looked like him and got a paternity test and they're his. sounds like maia was surprised it was him
she had a few videos up of him she showed herself hugging him but seems to be gone now she also flew to see him at one point made a few jokes about being pregnant etc
and afterwards she kept putting up videos that she was never going near a boy again? I swear that happened like 2 months ago at a push. so hes the twins dad? She was out with him all the time having white claws

WhatABore

VIP Member
Thanks for the lesson in driving. Only been doing it for 15 years. You would still be changing gear no matter how infrequently - and being American it’s more probably they aren’t that used to driving stick as even Maia admitted she doesn’t know how to do it. Which again potentially adds another level of risk.

Can’t believe people are defending this. I’d never risk the life of a child so they could see a donkey.
My daughter is 2 weeks younger than the twins and tbh, she wouldn't give much of a crap about the donkey 😂
Not enough to get her out her carseat especially 😂

• Haha