Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
So apparently the baby daddy was like 18/19 at the time and his girlfriend has since posted.

I don’t know … I think out of respect for her daughter she should have not made snide remarks about the dad publicly or stated that he didn’t want them.
wait what?!!! where is this coming from

she went off on her insta story and tbh she is right about the reddit page being creepy. i disagree with how much she's shared of the babies but she stopped for a little bit and they were still drawing attention to her and posting about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

PoisonHarley

I really wish Maia had carried on with school so she had something to fall back on later. I mean, I guess she did say she could still teach without her masters but still…

hol20x

VIP Member
Constantly seeing her on my fyp. Are those the kids real names? Violet is cute but Scout is more like a dogs name.

hol20x

VIP Member
Apparently thats how its advised in the US 🙈 Ive seen a few videos like this. I used to be an avid watcher of 16 and pregnant / teen mom and they often made with water straight from the tap or bottled water.
Wow I didn’t know that, how strange!

tutifruititea

she’s been pretty lucky with her fan base so far but it’s changing in the past week and she can’t handle it

cllara

So apparently the baby daddy was like 18/19 at the time and his girlfriend has since posted.

I don’t know … I think out of respect for her daughter she should have not made snide remarks about the dad publicly or stated that he didn’t want them.
i've went down a reddit rabbit hole there seems to be a few people posting that no him. it sounds like she thought the younger guy was bd but she got back with a guy she had dated before the young one. he noticed the twins looked like him and got a paternity test and they're his. sounds like maia was surprised it was him
she had a few videos up of him she showed herself hugging him but seems to be gone now she also flew to see him at one point made a few jokes about being pregnant etc

• Wow

Kazzie20

VIP Member
They seem to eat if she spoon feeds them though. Not all babies take to BLW. I’m guessing she just can’t be arsed to spoon feed two kids 3 meals a day.
Its just weird I remember her saying at there 6 month check up they were only like 12lbs so clearly formula isnt giving them everything! cant imagine there much bigger now there tiny

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Oh she used to always go on about “working” and had to work for a few hours but could do it from home. Maybe this was at the start before it all blew up.

Romany

VIP Member
I see the dad challenge podcast had posted another video on them it just doesn't sit well with me, his attitude toward maia really distracts from any valid points he may be making.
Not heard of this? What’s it about etc…