Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I feel like I really want Jesse and Claire to make it despite all this - I actually think they’re a good match. I don’t know why I’m like this 😅😫🫣

Reactions: 24

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Things I never thought I'd say: Harrison is unintentionally hilarious and I like him on my screen tonight because I dont know what he's going to say anymore

• Haha
  • Wow

Webster1357

VIP Member
Ooh, who stuck 50p in Sandy? You tell her girl, fucking Alyssa needs to pipe down, she's ridiculous!

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Alyssa is fucked up beyond belief, Sandy is so right, there’s nothing more Claire can do and Alyssa still just wants to punish her for it

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I feel like with Alyssa the married man she was shagging promised her he would leave the wife for her but didn’t, so now in her warped head she considers the wife ‘the other woman’ and obsessively hates ‘cheaters’ 🥴

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Oooh just made it here. My teen wanted me to be his taxi. I booted him out the car while still moving to get back in time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
What's Dan's bombshell? The Ixperts are laying into Adam!! What has Jesse chosen??

How the fuck are we meant to wait till Monday to find out???? Unreasonable!

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Why are they even giving Alyssa so much camera time here? Who cares that much about what she thinks when she wasn’t even involved, that’s before you even get into the hypocrisy of her violent reaction

Reactions: 23

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I am sick of hearing about snoggate. If they’d humped on the table in the middle of a dinner party then maybe I’d understand them dragging it out for this long, but bloody hell.

• Haha

Offish

VIP Member
I think it annoys me even more the way Alyssa speaks to Duncan because from everything we’ve seen, he seems so measured and careful the way he speaks to her. She’s rotten