Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
"speak my truth" are probably the most over used words a bull shitter can ever come up with in sticky situations they themselves have created.

Reactions: 21

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I think the issue with this series is that there is no moments of lightness amongst the drama, it's just a conveyor belt of very toxic behaviour, seeing people being psychologically damaged one after the other, there's been many scenes where I've felt uncomfortable watching, I even cried when Josh was crying. They need to realise that not everything needs to be a sensational drama.

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Whenever Alyssa kicks off, I'm imagining Duncan thinking, "this bitch, what a hypocrite"!

Lollyll

I have decided I am in love with Dan. Sure ollie looks like a greaaaaat (but slightly weird and regrettable) shag but I feel like Dan would remember my birthday and buy me chocolate when I'm on my period, and clean the bath if the cat pisses in it

• Haha
  • Wow

Offish

VIP Member
They’ve both fucked up, they’ve both behaved badly. Draw a line, have sex and see where it goes.

• Haha

Shinythings

VIP Member
Forgot to pop on here after the last episode.

Melinda has really grown on me, she's a great judge of character.

Jesse has handled himself beautifully tonight and has had a real character arc. He's bang in with his assessment of Harrison.

Alyssa needs to take several seats. Projection, much?

Ollie would still get it, mullet and all.

Reactions: 20