Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She's such a drama queen. Another one who hated all the attention being off them so made up some bullshit to cry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

aimzalicious

VIP Member

wtf is going on, why is she hysterical over something that isn't her drama

Also does everyone know she's a cheat yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Offish

VIP Member
Im so relieved if I’m honest, I was wondering if I’d just lost all rational tolerance for Mormon and it would be just me raging 🤣
I’m feeling a bit unhinged in my hatred over here, glad I have company. Can’t deal with mean girls and can’t deal with hypocrites

• Heart

Skellig

Jesse wow ! What a turn around. So respectful to Claire and very mature. Compared to the start. Although obviously he's upset he seems so much happier in himself.

Wish Duncan outed Alyssa. Weirdo 😭😂

Janelle had 0 tears when she was crying.

This is the fakest season I've watched but loving it 🌷🌷
---
Also !!!! At their ages ignoring Claire when she came over to say hello 😐😐 👊🏻 not on !

• Heart

Offish

VIP Member
For fucks sake Dan mate, I only just said this evening that you’re not a shitcunt, don’t go proving me wrong now.
At this rate Duncan is going to be the only good one left. Ollie, while strong in the BDE and ‘I would sit on your face’ categories, wore a T-shirt to a wedding and for that, I cannot forgive him… until the next time he’s on my screen with that sexy ass mullet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinythings

VIP Member
Loving John's sass tonight, absolutely having none of Harrison's bullshit. Trying to make it all about him again.

I think both Tayla and Rupert are on the spectrum.

• Heart

OldTT

Just what is it these ixperts are ixpert at? 10 seasons in and they’re still hopelessly pursuing the attraction of opposites theory. I mean that clearly, demonstrably, is not and never has been a thing

• Heart

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
I definitely think Tayla will make a play for Cameron or at least the producers will manipulate the footage to look like they may have a spark. She's already mentioned that she goes for "tradies" and Cameron was shown smiling at that comment.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Whormon definitely isn’t going to be able to resist sticking her two pence in. Interfering in another person’s relationship. Definitely not something she’s got form for 😉.

I definitely think Whormon places more blame on Claire than Adam for some reason. Maybe she harbours so much resentment for the wife of the husband who she stole.

P.S Adam’s an emotionally-stunted thick bastard.

Oh no, Lyndall’s got involved again and has apparently overheard something that conveniently can’t be verified by anyone else 🤣