Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I’m still trying to figure out what’s up with John tonight. Do you think he’s on his period?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
This thread freaks me out i swear I'm always saying or posting the same thing as one of youse every night at the same time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Noppa

Chatty Member
Nice to be back after a little break! Adam’s such a cunt but I’m bored of hearing about this now, just piss off and leave. Lyndall has to get involved nosy cow 🙄

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the Whoremon (if you can’t already tell 😅)! Wrapping her arms around Jesse after publicly slagging off his wife! Unbelievable.

• Haha

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Can I go to Tesco for hot cross buns in me oodie, pjs and fluffy eeyore socks??🤔🤔🤔

(Hard to believe I'm single 🤣)
a friend of mine wore her onesie to nip into a shop. She met a man who is now her husband. They are sickeningly happy and loved up. So go for it your could meet the man of your dreams!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Now I get it

VIP Member
Oh his kindness. Yeah he was REAL kind to her when he was telling her that basically every aspect of her personality was annoying ay.
Innit! He was soooooo rude. Wasted honeymoon in the beautiful whit Sundays. He was such a knob