Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EffingDust

Chatty Member
Tayla gives me proper uncanny valley feelings, I feel really unsettled watching her.

Like looking at a corpse, you recognise it as human but your lizard brain is like “DANGER”

Reactions: 17

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I wish I had you all for every show i watch 😂 have a great weekend and see you all Monday to watch them speak their trooof

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Alyssa: I'm a judgemental little shit but I actually hate myself and I just take it out on everyone else, especially Duncan.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
How is it that Harrison has now become some sort of morality police?! He must be rubbing his hands together knowing that the focus isn’t on him
He’s all about a character redemption arc clearly 😂
I think it’s a very temporary situation based solely on the fact that last week Floppy managed to look less of a galloping fucknugget than Poundland Tiger. I think Floppy is a sociopath. He won’t be able to keep it up ( badum tish 😳 ) for much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Imagine piping up in a development meeting going "got this idea lads, strip some people naked put them on their own and let them find their way home" AND then someone going "yeah sounds a good idea that lets get it on national tele!" Bananas this world!

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
I don’t know why , but I’m a bit bored 🥴
It's all a bit High School isn't it? You snogged my boyfriend, me and my posse are ignoring you, we all have to choose sides, let's go for a chat. It's all a bit pathetic. Totally here for it though 😁😁

• Haha