Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Imagine every three days going for a dinner party with your friends and then going around the table to all air your dirty intimate secrets. It's so mad, feels less about the marriage and more about the group drama.

Reactions: 15

Lilykins

VIP Member
God that Tayla is horrendous. What a complete bitch!
Harrison is like a kid at Christmas that the heat isn’t for once on him , quite sickening.
Aylssa’s hypocrisy is disgusting.
Feel so sorry for Janelle. Adam is awful and if I were Claire I’d be so embarrassed that of all the people to kiss it was him!!
Also edited to say I still like Claire despite all this 😂😅

girlinbrum

VIP Member
What is going on with Cam and Lyndall? Really thought they were the strongest couple but they both look miserable.

• Sad

Gatsby

A bit bored of this series to be honest. It’s a mixture of an awful script and people who act like they’re 15. No wonder they are single. The whole kiss thing is dull, ffs just move on. One good thing is much less “vibing” although I think “bro” is now making me want to punch them harder in the face!
---
Ahhh I don’t think I can wait till Monday 🙉 what did Dan do?!

I feel like Adam and Janelle are definitely going to go home, I can’t believe how awful he was tonight! Even with Jesse forcing him to talk to him when he clearly didn’t want to!

I hope Jesse and Clare stay, I actually feel like her apology was sincere and I had really warmed to them before all this.
If the rest of the drama is anything to go by I reckon Dan forgot to wash a cup up and Sandy has had a melt down as it triggered her trust issues. Or some other type of bollocks

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
All this drama over a flamin' hug???? Strewth. Try not having a face like a pan of piss for five minutes.

That said, I'd just do the bloody hug.

• Haha

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
“I should a just done the hug”. Be still my beating heart. ❤ But I feel for him too. We don’t all find it easy. 😬

• Heart

Offish

VIP Member
Feel sorry for the newbies, imagine walking into this shitshow with little to no context.

Kas01980

VIP Member
I actually find myself backing Cameron here. They’d just had a big argument, her mum was bossing him about and telling him to awkwardly performance hug her and he didn’t feel comfortable, lay off
Glad it's not me just thinking that. Disappointed with their (ixperts) opinion on it