MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Adam was the one insisting he was honest at the wedding wasn't he? I though that was a bit 'he doth protest too much'.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry, but Jesse is enjoying this. I think Janelle is way more upset than him and I’m not sure even she gives that much of a tit.
I'd be enjoying it too. When I got cheated on (after being totally blindsided by someone also called Ad*m, ironically!) I loved everyone on my side ranting about him to me, was very cathartic!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okaaaaay Adam. So, because you weren't in a good place with Janelle at the time, you actually helped your relationship. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the first time I’ve started to get a feel for who Janelle is. She’s grown on me. But when will scumbags like Adam realise that saying ‘it meant nothing to me’ actually makes it worse? So little regard for other human beings!!! I’ve barely had time to eat my orange club here!!

Reactions: 18
This is the first time I’ve started to get a feel for who Janelle is. She’s grown on me. But when will scumbags like Adam realise that saying ‘it meant nothing to me’ actually makes it worse? So little regard for other human beings!!! I’ve barely had time to eat my orange club here!!
God I havent had an orange Club in ages! I didn't even realise they still sold them 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.