MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Big Brother UK that Evelyn has been on ! I remember now . About 6-7 years ago .

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tayla has lovely hair..... and that's the only positive thing I can say about her so far 😀

Reactions: 10
God sakes I need to switch my phone to airplane mode. Mr dancing called to get me to come collect something from the car 🙄 now I’ve missed some

Reactions: 4
Tayla ( stupid name ) did volunteer for this didn’t she? She’s acting as though she’s been kidnapped and marched up the aisle at gunpoint. Ridiculous twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Eyes like saucers, sweating, can’t sit still, speech and thoughts are all over. She is off her rocker.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.