MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch live tonight and I resent my family for it:mad: Son needs a ride to golf, husband will be home and demanding conversation. They're so needy. What about my TV needs!😠 I'm hoping Janelle will hand Adam his ass on a silver plate. And I can't even imagine what tit Nurse Ratchet will say.

Edited to add: Or are the new couples still on their (least romantic) honeymoons (ever)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't watch live tonight and I resent my family for it:mad: Son needs a ride to golf, husband will be home and demanding conversation. They're so needy. What about my TV needs!😠 I'm hoping Janelle will hand Adam his ass on a silver plate. And I can't even imagine what tit Nurse Ratchet will say.

Edited to add: Or are the new couples still on their (least romantic) honeymoons (ever)?
Tell son to walk
Tell husband to shush while MAFS is on.
Sorted. I should really write a book full of my helpful tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Josh got hot! 😍 lol done him the world of good leaving Mel. Hi. I’m here, live watching tonight 😇

Reactions: 8
Mr M has gone to the shops for Cava. Hopefully he'll be back in time to watch live 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello all, just signing in for tonight. In other news, Hollyoaks is still tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Evening. Got me best dress on with bright pink eyeshadow, and my lips are freshly plumped. Must be time for a dinner party!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only positive of the new couples is less Harrison & Bronte. Think it'd be hilarious if the producers barely showed them n when they come out Harrison n Bronte come out shocked at no media attention.

Reactions: 6
I AM BACK TONIGHT BABY!!!! Missed two nights of watching live but I am here with a maccas en route cos i’m too tired to cook after catching up on last night after work 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.