MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #7 Shannon looks like a shrunken head on a witch's ingredient shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Father of the bride is not impressed, nor sister of the bride 🙄 this is not going to end or start well!!

Reactions: 11
Oh come on now shes quite the little actress! She knows it'll look bad so is now trying the redemption look, blah!

Reactions: 6
Vom noises are equally as vile as over sloppy snogging ones love island, mics have a volume. Seriously sound person, get ya self together!!!

Reactions: 9
I'm all caught up. At least Claire confessed to Sandy, it could have been to Lyndell and then we'd have had to put up with her drama all episode too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean technically single girl kissed single guy, that’s not so bad. It’s the lying, and gaslighting of Jesse that is wholly unacceptable. She should have come clean straight away and tried to work things out. I feel bad for Janelle too

Reactions: 23
Alright, I missed a bit, who's puking?

Although I don't ever remember names, I'm calling the new guy sweaty hot boy, the woman a not-a-nurse.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.