MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #13 Bronte's DONE!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://giphy.com/hrjKrfYYchjo4VJF3v Wishing you the most fabulous time & honeymoon, congratulations xx

Reactions: 13
Does anyone have the vaguest idea why Dunking is so keen to have a relationship with Alyssa? She’s fucking vile, treats him like shit and clearly doesn’t give a crap about him. What’s up with him?

Reactions: 23
Why is Alyssa so angry at the world . Her poor chaaaaalllllld

Reactions: 17
I don’t get it. Sits in the corner confused…
About the quote? Google 'Charles, Camilla and tampax'
I hope you aren't of a nervous disposition.
(For the record I've nothing against our monarch and his missus but it is funny)

Reactions: 7
She will not accept that she hurt him that badly. It's abusive to turn it round on him like that.
Oh fuck her man, I can't be doing with this.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone have the vaguest idea why Dunking is so keen to have a relationship with Alyssa? She’s fucking vile, treats him like shit and clearly doesn’t give a crap about him. What’s up with him?
Honestly she gives me fucking rage, she's awful

Reactions: 18
Omg I’m the same gang as Harrison and Brontë - I too have white bed sheets

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.