MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAIT though. Did I hear Whoremon just say ‘Claire made a mistake’ and then defend her. Did I miss half an episode or have I glitched for a month?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why can't they learn Bronte won't listen to anything about toxicity or manipulation? They need to stop running after her every time she storms off

Reactions: 11
Janelle so disarmed by Claire. It seems like there was such a build up for her to hold Claire accountable and it all fizzled with that apology.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone tell these girls they don't have to match their eyeshadow with what they are wearing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Look at Lindor , her ears are
Flapping straining tk listen to Claire and Janell😂
---
Oh they’ve invomved her now

Reactions: 5
I’m dying to know what Melissa and Tayla are saying. They’ve been talking to eachother all night. I’m so over all the Claire kissed Adam bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Harrison just gets worse and worse. You think he can’t be and yet he manages to be worse every episode

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.