MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to start binging After Life this morning....but Mr not so Aussie wants to watch it together πŸ™„ The teen likes it because of the over use of the C word!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I won't be able to binge After Life as I'm out for drinks tonight which I'm quite pleased about because I've been forced into a hermit lifestyle since having Covid after New Year. My anxiety has been really bad recently too so I feel like I've forgotten how to talk with people without stuttering πŸ’€

I've been trying to watch Stay Close but its crap tbh

Reactions: 4
I won't be able to binge After Life as I'm out for drinks tonight which I'm quite pleased about because I've been forced into a hermit lifestyle since having Covid after New Year. My anxiety has been really bad recently too so I feel like I've forgotten how to talk with people without stuttering πŸ’€

Enjoy your evening out I hope you enjoy it after so long at home

I thought Stay close was OK - I like James Nesbit - stick with it it's an OK watch

I watched episode one (series1)of After Life I've never watched it and might watch more of it later im back to Greys Anatomy (upto series 5 now) I've another 3 days isolation so I'm sure I'll watch loads 🀣
Also watching Mrs Maisel on Amazon and enjoying it

Hey everyone ❀

It’s my birthday today. Last year of my twenties, wooo!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey everyone ❀

Happy Birthday love, have a fabulous weekend xx

Hope drinks go OK ❀ as @Turmeric123 said, stick with Stay Close. I got into it about ep 4.
I have watched 2 eps of After Life so far tonight

I thought Stay close was OK - I like James Nesbit - stick with it it's an OK watch

I watched episode one (series1)of After Life I've never watched it and might watch more of it later im back to Greys Anatomy (upto series 5 now) I've another 3 days isolation so I'm sure I'll watch loads 🀣
You are powering through Greys!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg @Aussie Even MrT is saying are you still watching that tit 🀣🀣🀣
Storyline is weird at moment Izzy and the ghost but it's am easy watch when confined to home

• Haha

I hope you have a wonderful time out tonight πŸ’™

Keep going πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I might restart my Greys binge! I love Denny and Izzie ☹
Hey everyone ❀

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I’m home alone tonight until my boyfriend is back from work, watching the football soon! I emailed an estate agent today about viewing a flat next weekend down south so i’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed 🀞🏽😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Keep going πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I might restart my Greys binge! I love Denny and Izzie ☹

I’m home alone tonight until my boyfriend is back from work, watching the football soon! I emailed an estate agent today about viewing a flat next weekend down south so i’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed 🀞🏽😬
Oh how exciting 🀞 the viewing goes well keep us updated xx

Eta I've a feeling I'll have more tears with the izzie storyline 😒

• Sad
  • Heart

Oohhh this is exciting, whereabouts down south are you looking?

Oohhh this is exciting, whereabouts down south are you looking?
We’re looking the Bexley/Sidcup/Welling/Dartford/Greenhithe areas. My boyfriend is from and grew up in Dartford and his family are spread across the South London and Kent and my boyfriend supports Palace so he wants to be near good transport links for that! I really like this one we’ve found so I’m keeping my fingers crossed 🀞🏽 but will look at others too, just not many 2 beds in good prices and with us renting first of all we’re both a bit fussy in what we want interior wise πŸ˜‚

• Heart
We’re looking the Bexley/Sidcup/Welling/Dartford/Greenhithe areas. My boyfriend is from and grew up in Dartford and his family are spread across the South London and Kent and my boyfriend supports Palace so he wants to be near good transport links for that! I really like this one we’ve found so I’m keeping my fingers crossed 🀞🏽 but will look at others too, just not many 2 beds in good prices and with us renting first of all we’re both a bit fussy in what we want interior wise πŸ˜‚
Keeping my fingers crossed for you 🀞

Reactions: 1
@Turmeric123 love that gif πŸ˜‚
@under the ivy hope you had a fab birthday πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ°πŸ™ŒπŸ»β€
@noseybirdxo that's so exciting!! let us know how it all goes. I've just started the process of getting a mortgage and looking for houses too! It's a bit overwhelming and a little bit depressing because apparently house prices are pretty high atm so I think I might be stuck at my parents for a bit longer than I thought 😬

Do any homeowners on this thread have any tips for searching for houses? There seems to be so many different property search sites (Zoopla, Rightmove, OnTheMarket, etc) that I'm a bit confused. Don't all these sites show the same properties? πŸ€”

My night out was good last night, it was a small group of 5 of us. Got pleasantly drunk with no hangover today! Got a chilled weekend ahead - going to start After Life today whilst my family are out at the City match ⚽

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.