MAFS Addicts Anonymous #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New thread for us! Ready to rock and roll tomorrow... I hate that it's on at 7:30pm. I might just make it in time 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Enjoy everyone, I'm on holiday this week but will binge when I get home and join you for the live along next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mafs fammmmmm!!! I'll be catching up tomorrow morning so avoiding the main thread tonight, but should be back to watching with you splendidly gorgeous people after that! 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm in catch up too. Going to start the new episode before the reunion - I figure it will be less triggering 🀣
I've just seen the main thread has 388 posts after one episode. The Oz pace one had less than 90 yesterday and its been open weeks 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mafs fam.
I'll be watching tonight but only lurking on the thread.
My lovely dad has passed away 🀍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all πŸ‘‹

I’m mostly having to catch up this series. Am reserving judgement generally this soon in, as my first impressions are generally wrong πŸ™„

But some random thoughts so far

wondering if the annoying bed jumper who’s a mix of alumni Belinda and Olivia Colman is going to grow on me at some point

glad they’ve shortened the pre ceremony footage as it always bores me

I seem to switch every episode re liking or πŸ™„ing Lucinda and Tim man

enjoyed bonus hoops cameo 🀣

would like them to stick annoying woman in blue dress from this ep and annoying man (friend or family of bride?) in the last ep in a cabin for a week and film that while we all judge them πŸ‘

that’s it so far. Love to all. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mafs fam.
I'll be watching tonight but only lurking on the thread.
My lovely dad has passed away 🀍
Moons I'm so sorry to heat this. May he rest in peace.
Sending you the biggest hug. We are here if you need us ❀

• Heart
Sorry just realised I posted in wrong thread. Not with it πŸ™„

Sending love Moongirl. I hope you have all the support you need and more. ❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this is an anonymous off topic thread on an anonymous website, but I know some tattlers know each other irl, if any of you gorgeous lot are in touch with the lovely Docmum, give her my love! Missing her on this season's thread xx

• Heart