Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nosey, who is Scarlett’s dad? Maeve sister lives at home with Scarlett full time right? I presume she’s single
Justin Martin is his name and they’re still married

Her sister was in prison!??? 😯
Yep - google Aoife Madden, she didn’t do long I don’t think. Was sentenced to 5 but maybe done a year or so, can’t remember - maybe someone else knows?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Justin Martin is his name and they’re still married

Yep - google Aoife Madden, she didn’t do long I don’t think. Was sentenced to 5 but maybe done a year or so, can’t remember - maybe someone else knows?
Just read about it, unbelievable!!!!
Anytime Maeve showed the sister I thought she seemed like the plain older sister that was the mummsy one and Maeve must of been the pretty outgoing driven one. How wrong was I!!???🙊

Reactions: 1
Just read about it, unbelievable!!!!
Anytime Maeve showed the sister I thought she seemed like the plain older sister that was the mummsy one and Maeve must of been the pretty outgoing driven one. How wrong was I!!???🙊
Her sister was seeing Chris Evans (the ginger one) got notions, spilt up and somehow thought she would get away with fraud on such a scale....there's been at least 2 documentaries on it and I'm near sure maeve was involved

Reactions: 3
From the documentary I watched it came across like there was evidence that Maeve knew about it/ was involved but not enough to prosecute. The fiancé was using her laptop for part of the business or something…. No way she didn’t know about it when her fiancé and sister were involved! I think the sister kept Maeve’s name out of it.

Reactions: 1
I can understand why she wouldn't want to address this, but it's so strange that it has never been mentioned. Like, her sister was in prison ffs!! All the people asking her why she had a hen when she was already married, this is what they should be asking about!

Reactions: 2
Watched the documentary:
The Great Gangster Film fraud 2016 on YouTube.
Wow…didn’t really realise how big a deal it all was or how heavily Maeve was involved. She looked so different back then. Gaunt & empty. She looks much healthier now. Think Aoife Madden has gorgeous hair!
Maeve is clearly attracted to money! That man Bazeer was basically a con artist! But appeared to be loaded.
The brother Joe Madden also so heavily involved!
I’m sure their parents were so disappointed!

I had to unfollow - the biggest head wreck on social media !! So full of her own self importance and shite aswell. Just get married already - god love that fella she’s marrying !!

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her since she said she cured her PCOS with diet and exercise. Does she still go on about her gynaecological issues? Asshole

I don’t follow her since she said she cured her PCOS with diet and exercise. Does she still go on about her gynaecological issues? Asshole
Whenever there Is a drop in traffic to her page she whips out 'the bloat' she makes it so obvious too

Reactions: 8
I thought I was moody and emotional until I came across Maeve, wow wee she's next level!!

Reactions: 4
Did you see she mentioned at the weekend that she's been very chill about the wedding up until now...she's delusional, every second week there has been a meltdown on IG. After Niamh Cullen I would say she has the worst coping skills.

Reactions: 4
I seen the other day she was mentioning about possibly changing her engagement ring setting because she couldn’t find a nice wedding band to go with it… she is spoilt beyond belief

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.