Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Shauna is trying her best to be like Maeve. Wedding talk etc. Is she delusional? The boyfriend a renowned cheater too. The absolute hack of him. 🤢 Added my friend on Snapchat recently and she didn’t accept. Knew what he is like! She is a doormat! I remember years ago she’d be chasing after all the GAA players. Known as a “jeresy puller”

Reactions: 5
See Shauna is trying her best to be like Maeve. Wedding talk etc. Is she delusional? The boyfriend a renowned cheater too. The absolute hack of him. 🤢 Added my friend on Snapchat recently and she didn’t accept. Knew what he is like! She is a doormat! I remember years ago she’d be chasing after all the GAA players. Known as a “jeresy puller”
She knows, she caught him in bed with one of the girls and he was riding one of his colleagues aswel, she’ll turn a blind eye, as long as she can have her wedding. It’s sad but a lot of girls from
Home are in the same situation

She knows, she caught him in bed with one of the girls and he was riding one of his colleagues aswel, she’ll turn a blind eye, as long as she can have her wedding. It’s sad but a lot of girls from
Home are in the same situation
I mean, there’s absolutely nothing special about him anyway. He looks a right creep! Imagine spending your life with someone you couldn’t trust. How she accepts that. She’s worse for hanging off him.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a look at that Shauna one… what a load of crap… it’s “your day - guests are only guests” as much as I believe that I think guests make it and I don’t think guests should be hanging around while the bride rocks up however late.. awful rude

also “in the week lead up book it off get treatments, high tea etc “ 😂how nice that would be but what a serious added expense and use of annual leave

my god the NOTIONS of some bride to bes

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She posted about buying the pink Zara set for her birthday outfit but it arrived late. I see in her birthday post wore a Dolce & Gabbana dress and Versace shoes. Am I being completely cynical or did she never have any intention of wearing the Zara outfit and just wanted to seem "relatable"?

Most of her clothes are usually these designers; Zimmerman, Mach & Mach, Sandro Paris, Maje, I don't think she ever wears high street?

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a look at that Shauna one… what a load of crap… it’s “your day - guests are only guests” as much as I believe that I think guests make it and I don’t think guests should be hanging around while the bride rocks up however late.. awful rude

also “in the week lead up book it off get treatments, high tea etc “ 😂how nice that would be but what a serious added expense and use of annual leave

I rarely accept an invitation to a wedding unless I have to go because its family or a close friend. Some brides need to cop on to their carry on, its about the marriage not the party. In Mavis's case she is already married so its all about her, the dress, the drama and the venue. She's a pain in the ass.

I rarely accept an invitation to a wedding unless I have to go because its family or a close friend. Some brides need to cop on to their carry on, its about the marriage not the party. In Mavis's case she is already married so its all about her, the dress, the drama and the venue. She's a pain in the ass.
She isn’t married as a catholic though, she was saying that on her stories - I thought as much, her family wouldn’t be too happy with her not having a catholic wedding

Reactions: 3

Tell me you're a narcissist without telling me you're a narcissist!!

Reactions: 3
I’m only guessing and don’t want to give her ideas because she reads Tattle but I’d imagine there’ll be something about PCOS and getting pregnant. Or there’ll be even more posts about when she will have a baby and how that is a rude Q to ask any woman.

Then if she gets pregnant regardless of how her pregnancy is she will moan about it.

You can probably see a pattern here at this point.
I sincerely doubt (in my opinion) that this absolute dose had PCOS. She said she had it but cured or controlled it herself right via diet? Right? 🤥 sure she drinks alcohol every day of her life almost.

A 37 year old woman with a history of pcos (who openly says she wants a baby) would have one thing on her mind. FERTILITY, TIME and AGE. She’s a married woman and posting this meme a few weeks ago (I’ve attached them) like a 17 year old praying she isn’t pregnant TO HER HUSBAND? Extremely weird behaviour for someone with a PCOS history. It’s no joking matter believe me as someone with close family members who have been diagnosed. It’s terrifying for women who want a family. And it just doesn’t go away with diet but of course Maeve wrote a book and hers magically disappeared. Con artist.

Also delayed/irregular periods like she’s laughing about having can be a sign of early onset menopause for people with PCOS history but there she is praying it isn’t pregnant, a 37 year old married woman with PCOS history? Something just isn’t adding up. She seems to lie a lot. And with the sister being an ex convict you think she’d protect that wee baby S and keep her off the gram/off tattle discussion boards (she actually puts a filter on the wee child every time also). Creepy.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Does Maeve have 2 birthmarks on her shoulders, watching her latest reel???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.