Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she reckons this is her first bridezilla moment. She must have gone absolutely ballistic because shes had a tonne of bridezilla moments IMO over the previous few months. She sounds like she’d be a nightmare to live/work with if she doesn’t classify her previous dramatic outbursts as “bridezilla” moments.
It has been wild between her and her Shauna raf going on about weddings and complaining about them I’ve had to mute for a while, the temptation to message Shauna telling her to cancel the wedding to the cheating scum bag if she only ever complains about it was getting too much

Reactions: 6
She is an entitled asshole. Maeve there are bigger problems in the world than your bleeping Wi-Fi being no existent, her attitude is disgusting and at 36/37 years old her temper tantrums re her wedding are growing old!

Reactions: 11
Did she really just fly from NY to Dubai for a night and then to Ireland????

She has such a privileged life and the whining from her is next level. Check out what's happening in Ukraine Maeve and give it a rest!!

Reactions: 10
Did she really just fly from NY to Dubai for a night and then to Ireland????

She has such a privileged life and the whining from her is next level. Check out what's happening in Ukraine Maeve and give it a rest!!
Didn't JD Sports fly her & Shauna Raff over for the fight?

Reactions: 1
Sharing Sculpted makeup, saying how great it is... then only puts the AD on it a few stories later. Maybe she does actually love it but I don't trust her now after seeing it's an ad afterwards! Just ridiculous.

Cannot stand the smug head on her complaining about her bleeping facial hydration she really is in for a rude awakening should she be faced with something truly worthy of it, beyond superficial and the pushing of her political opinions on people! “Wouldn’t have missed voting for the world” wonder does she actually follower north of Ireland political agendas given she has spent years in Ireland and now abroad or just another glorified “celebrity” she’s a ducking asshole

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t know how she’s even eligible to vote given she’s lived away for so long

Reactions: 2
Cannot stand the smug head on her complaining about her bleeping facial hydration she really is in for a rude awakening should she be faced with something truly worthy of it, beyond superficial and the pushing of her political opinions on people! “Wouldn’t have missed voting for the world” wonder does she actually follower north of Ireland political agendas given she has spent years in Ireland and now abroad or just another glorified “celebrity” she’s a ducking asshole

she would very much so be a follower of homes political agendas, her uncle is Conor Murphy and her family are all otherwise SF members.

it’s the same as the rest of us abroad really. Your political views don’t halt because you have lived away from home for 12 years (in my case)
Eligibility to vote remains the same.

Reactions: 9
she would very much so be a follower of homes political agendas, her uncle is Conor Murphy and her family are all otherwise SF members.

it’s the same as the rest of us abroad really. Your political views don’t halt because you have lived away from home for 12 years (in my case)
Eligibility to vote remains the same.
I know well who are family are hense why I asked did she follow politics at home 🤣 the last thing this entitled asshole should be doing is pushing her own “political” agendas on her platform. My point being wondering after all this town away did she return home to vote on every election/more pressing matters or is it just another photo up for Newrys Maeve Madden 🫠

Reactions: 6
I know well who are family are hense why I asked did she follow politics at home 🤣 the last thing this entitled asshole should be doing is pushing her own “political” agendas on her platform. My point being wondering after all this town away did she return home to vote on every election/more pressing matters or is it just another photo up for Newrys Maeve Madden 🫠
probably by postal or proxy like the rest of us Irish immigrants from the North who by the sounds of other posters on here should give up our right to vote at home.

As a fellow Irish republican living in England, I think it’s great seeing her post her political views online and being so open about it, SF done so well and we (if you support them) should be very proud of them and how far we have come.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And Sarah Weir in the middle! Who is known for her affairs (married men) & bullying styles amongst women!.. Thought Maeve may have had better brand awareness!..

So nosey, who is Scarlett’s dad? Maeve sister lives at home with Scarlett full time right? I presume she’s single
I don't think so re the sister being single but I could be wrong. She only got married about 3 years ago but I'm open to correction

Is the sister with the baby the one that did time in prison for the fraud with Maeves previous fiance or is there more than one sister?

Reactions: 4
Yes it's her. I'm from the same town and she has only one sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.