Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defence she shared the story from jasonpotter lol
🤣
I’ll giver her that. She didn’t make it.

I’ve changed my mind overnight. I now wish I had her confidence. To wear a bow like that and not give a duck, to share that video and not give a duck. I give too many fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the video that the hairdresser shared with her standing ready to go it’s absolutely lashing outside and he says they have to wait until the rain eases before they go to the car so that her hair isn’t wrecked. Yet in the photos of her and her husband outside, the ground is completely dry. So when where they taken, from the rain in the clip it couldn’t have dried up that much?
It’s Ireland, we can have 4 seasons in a hour!

The flowers were so beautiful, Maeve looked stunning too.
The bow took me by surprise but that aside I do think she looked stunning, the flowers were out of this World. They would have cost a bomb but make beautiful background for pictures.

Reactions: 22
In the video that the hairdresser shared with her standing ready to go it’s absolutely lashing outside and he says they have to wait until the rain eases before they go to the car so that her hair isn’t wrecked. Yet in the photos of her and her husband outside, the ground is completely dry. So when where they taken, from the rain in the clip it couldn’t have dried up that much?
that’s what it was like all weekend here - massive downpour then so hot the ground dried really quickly

Reactions: 5
Looking at the wedding again this morning, it really is beautiful, topped off with the bow. I think she pulled it off well. I really liked Andrew’s morning suit. I adored the flowers and thought her outfit the next day we a break from the other instahuns next day dresses. (I am not Maeve)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Definitely getting Carrie Bradshaw vibes with the bow and dress. Different and not for everyone but she pulled it off.
Must have been a hard day to go ahead with especially since her dad is sick and couldn’t be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looking at the wedding again this morning, it really is beautiful, topped off with the bow. I think she pulled it off well. I really liked Andrew’s morning suit. I adored the flowers and thought her outfit the next day we a break from the other instahuns next day dresses. (I am not Maeve)
Where did you see her next day outfit?

When the bridesmaid steals the brides thunder, I have to say her sister looked super elegant and classy, she was wow with hair to die for. In my opinion of course.

Maeve was just OTT for me but I did like her dress. The Minnie Mouse bow just swamped her and looked childish. Fair play to the florist, an amazing job. In fairness Adare is pretty amazing it doesn't need much added for the wow factor....

Reactions: 12
I thought the day 2 outfit looked so conservative, I didn’t see a clear pic but it was like an old woman’s suit.

Reactions: 11
At first I thought omg she looks a state but the dress is actually okay, without the bow she would of looked so well. Her sisters dress is stunning and I prefer it over Maeves dress.

Reactions: 6
If she really wanted the bow it would have maybe looked better at the back of her head I think instead of on top? Second dress is fab though!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.