Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only came here because I saw her on someone elses story. I came to laugh at the bow but you have all beaten me too it 😂 Why on earth would you wear one?!?!

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion I think she’s fab I love following her the content is light and easy to take or leave. I’m glad she had a great wedding as it is very hard to get married missing a parent. I will say that bow is a no though I get what she was going for but you wouldn’t wear it for holy communion
Agree with all of this. Everything is so stunning but it's a no from me for the bow

Reactions: 9
Her husband’s face in the first pic says “what the f*ck is that on your head?”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they’re already married so was it a church blessing or what way did it work? Or a “fake” wedding mass but no signing of the register.

I think she’s bananas but she doesn’t overly offend me. I kinda laugh at and with her. It’s also refreshing she’s posting him, not doing arty from behind shots etc.

I do feel for her with her daddy not being there. I bet her December wedding feels like her”real” wedding now even though she totally downplayed it.

Reactions: 11
I was wondering if that was her mom! Thanks for clarifying. Was her sister bridesmaid? How many did she have?

Reactions: 3
It doesn't look to be a very large wedding from the posts and videos but maybe the room is just massive. A little disappointed in the dress I thought she looked more natural and herself in wedding #1. It obviously pays to have relocated to Dubai with no tax to afford those flowers! The hairdresser video shows her looking miserable

Reactions: 5
I just can’t get over the bow đŸ€Ł
At least she made people laugh eh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she make that “take my breath away” clip herself?
About herself?
I can’t breath đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Oh god help her, I’d be mortified for life I someone I knew posted that. Surely she can’t have made the clip
watched it and thought, that’s lovely, I’ll post it đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Have to go to sleep now to catch my breath. I didn’t know this girl existed before this weekend. I saw Megan Rose Lane was in Ireland and came across Meave through her. I hope she is this funny all the time.

Reactions: 4
In the video that the hairdresser shared with her standing ready to go it’s absolutely lashing outside and he says they have to wait until the rain eases before they go to the car so that her hair isn’t wrecked. Yet in the photos of her and her husband outside, the ground is completely dry. So when where they taken, from the rain in the clip it couldn’t have dried up that much?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.