Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second dress was stunning
Fabulous, but saying it was the best piece of advice...please...and a new pair of shoes. I can't with the serious dramatics and it's not envy in the slightest, it's just hard to believe. Also if I see the word 'queen' mentioned one more time 😤

Reactions: 9
I think the bow is growing on me 🙉🤣. The more I look at it, it just suits her. Am I going mad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

The more I see it the more the bow looks like the rotors on a helicopter and Mavis is about to take off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fabulous, but saying it was the best piece of advice...please...and a new pair of shoes. I can't with the serious dramatics and it's not envy in the slightest, it's just hard to believe. Also if I see the word 'queen' mentioned one more time 😤
I know - seriously 🙈. I loved my one wedding dress and wanted to wear it for as long as possible. I wonder how much of her wedding she missed getting changed and photographed in the new dress?

Reactions: 3
The party in Adare was all for the gram and it's becoming more evident as the photos are shared.

Agree the sister was a stunner, the red hair against the black dress.
There was absolutely no expense spared.

Reactions: 8
If I see the words royal wedding, or queen once more!! She's not royalty or a queen. She's a twit from Newry who happens to come from a family that has money. Is she still staying in adare manor or somewhere else?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I see the words royal wedding, or queen once more!! She's not royalty or a queen. She's a twit from Newry who happens to come from a family that has money. Is she still staying in adare manor or somewhere else?
🤣🤣🤣 Sorry I had to laugh at your comment considering your name😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know - seriously 🙈. I loved my one wedding dress and wanted to wear it for as long as possible. I wonder how much of her wedding she missed getting changed and photographed in the new dress?
A few of my girlfriends changed into a second dress, very late into the night and they had the best time dancing without their big day dress getting in the way. It does not have to be a super expensive dress, but if it’s a late night you can have more fun in a smaller dress.
Was it the 2nd dress that caused the drama during the lead up to the big day? It fell apart?

Reactions: 8
Ya, my first thought was that it would look lovely on my mother in law!!!
Very Hilary Clinton election campaign- which was a look I loved but on someone twenty years older than me not a few years younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This all day long!

Reactions: 2
Her day did look like a literal fairytale!
Has she mentioned or thanked her wedding planner since because she did an amazing job!!

Reactions: 5
How did she afford all of this is what I want to no? If her family are wealthy is that well known?
Yes, her family are very wealthy, her father is a millionaire, has a lot of businesses (property development etc) and a career as an architect. She and her husband are well off also with their businesses.

Last edited:
Seems her dad is very unwell they've been called home, I hope he's ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Seems her dad is very unwell they've been called home, I hope he's ok.
Seen that, am only out the road from Newry when you hear tell of someone’s family being called for it’s only for one reason. I wouldn’t be sitting on insta replying to messages

I'm surprised they stayed in Adare so long. If it were me I would want to go home asap to spend time with my Dad.

Also worrying about having no conditioner is she for real?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.