Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who doesn't even know why Maeve is as popular as she is? She's essentially a personal trainer. And she's not relatable in the slightest. I just don't see the big deal about her, I follow her as she's from my hometown and I like to have a laugh at the different accents and how she goes on as if she is complete royalty. But aside from that it's like the famous Nikki Grahame once said "who is she, who is she!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it just me who doesn't even know why Maeve is as popular as she is? She's essentially a personal trainer. And she's not relatable in the slightest. I just don't see the big deal about her, I follow her as she's from my hometown and I like to have a laugh at the different accents and how she goes on as if she is complete royalty. But aside from that it's like the famous Nikki Grahame once said "who is she, who is she!!"
Don’t follow. Snoop here the odd time. Heard her on the radio back in lockdown, hadnt a clue who she was. Did she take off during lockdown with online classes or something. Her accent is so weird. She’s a fully blown narcissist and not all that looks wise at all. Major come down following the second wedding pending.

Reactions: 6
“Me and you. Just us two”. Carrie and Big’s motto.
I don't understand though as I thought I remember her saying she would like to have children? That motto was Carrie and Bigs as they both knew it would always be 'just us two' as in they didn't want children. She's desperate to be seen as Carrie it's pathetic.

Reactions: 9
She is choosing entirely to have a wedding that her dad can’t attend when she’s already married. And you’re on the wrong website if you’re offended by people with views other than the ones you have.
No, she chose to have the first wedding so her dad could be there. Yesterday was the original plan but she made a new plan to make sure her dad could be there. Fair play to her in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I didn’t get it about the minnie mouse comment but now I see it. State 🤣

Reactions: 6
Just found this one today! Who the hell is she? What kinda accent does she have? Omg the money!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At the end of your wedding night going back to your room going on Instagram to a bunch of strangers you don't know -says it all really.

Reactions: 13
It’s like she was just using her phone to distract herself or something. Must have been a very strange day with her dad being so ill in hospital, and having to put on a brave face to all your guests. She’s probably imagined this day for years and then for it to be like this must have been tit. At least she got to have that smaller wedding with him though

Reactions: 11
Out on the lash somewhere in Limerick, I wonder where?🤣 Doesnt look so glam although nowhere in Limerick except maybe 101 or House is particularly glam

Reactions: 3
She has been on her phone less today than yesterday

Out on the lash somewhere in Limerick, I wonder where?🤣 Doesnt look so glam although nowhere in Limerick except maybe 101 or House is particularly glam
Yes expected her to have the day 2 in Adare as well. Must have been too expensive

Reactions: 2
No, she chose to have the first wedding so her dad could be there. Yesterday was the original plan but she made a new plan to make sure her dad could be there. Fair play to her in my opinion
I'm with you. She did everything the way she wanted to do it. As did we all when we got married.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.