Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money Meave Madden getting caught in the flowers 🫣! Anything but Eleganza! Maybe one of her other dresses might fair better 🫢She should have thought truly looked good and will have to look at images of for years to come instead of reaching out validation from strangers 🫠
😬😬😬 Not sure what's worse. The wide dress of the god awful bow 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine paying all that money to look like that and never be off your phone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I really like Maeve but Jaysus it wouldn’t be an influencer wedding without those fecking drummers 😂

My word I really didn't think she’d copy Sarah Jessica parker this much! Look at her sex in the city wedding dress…

Reactions: 8
She looks nothing like herself. I normally really like her style but this is shocking. She is lost in it, and the bow is so unnecessary.

Not only was she posting on her own stories, she even commented on other people's posts 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
From observing Marks stories the wedding looks v empty! Like doesn’t look she had a lot of people attending! I’ve been at a few weddings in adare and seen a few from insta. But there seems to be no atmosphere there! It’s mad how these people can often put on this grand performance! There’s a band on but nobody dancing or laughing! What’s that about! Weather ruined the day too I’d be fuming paying that another for adare and it pissing rain! Everyone with umbrellas!

The choice as to who walked her down the aisle would have been more suited to her mother or one of her brothers given the fact her father couldn’t be present due to being I’ll. It’s strange that she didn’t but I guess that didn’t fit in with her agenda.
The whole playing out a big Irish Catholic over the top wedding was truly solely just for Instagram and the state of her assemble and choices throughout is solidified.

Reactions: 7
Could the dress be family dress?? Mother's?? It's royal wedding alright,It's very Fergie Dutchess of York vibes!!!!

• Haha
The cost of those drummers is insane. Stupidly insane. Not to mind the band. Trying for pippa's blossom tree ball vibes which was 🤢.
The band are giving it loads and there's a table of 3? Ppl sitting in the background chatting! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Edited spelling

Reactions: 4
The cost of those drummers is insane. Stupidly insane. Not to mind the band. Oys pippa's blossom tree ball vibes which was 🤢.
The band are giving it loads and there's a table of 3? Ppl sitting in the background chatting! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve seen that band on so many wedding stories I’d definitely book anyone other than them, I haven’t seen the drummers but not my style.

The choice as to who walked her down the aisle would have been more suited to her mother or one of her brothers given the fact her father couldn’t be present due to being I’ll. It’s strange that she didn’t but I guess that didn’t fit in with her agenda.
The whole playing out a big Irish Catholic over the top wedding was truly solely just for Instagram and the state of her assemble and choices throughout is solidified.
Who walked her down the aisle?

Could the dress be family dress?? Mother's?? It's royal wedding alright,It's very Fergie Dutchess of York vibes!!!!
From the first picture, it looks like one of those fitted dresses with a skirt that belts on for volume! Looks enormous on her - but she must be tiny! That bow 🙈

Reactions: 2
There doesn't seem to be much dancing, the people sitting down look bored. I'd say the cost of drinks there means people will be reasonably sober!

Reactions: 4
The band sound dreadful on Marks page. And the star of the show is Brian Mc Fadden's sister 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not only was she posting on her own stories, she even commented on other people's posts 🤔
she also went live for a minute or so before being called in for dinner. I joined it, she was sitting in the room and I just heard the coordinator arrive and then Maeve ‘oh you’re ready for us to go in now?’ And then it ended. Very bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.