Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the look of the expression on her guests faces they weren’t expecting it either 🤣
How he puts up with her is beyond me! She will do some amount of complaining in the days that come (after all her dress did fall apart😏)

Reactions: 6
Money Meave Madden getting caught in the flowers 🫣! Anything but Eleganza! Maybe one of her other dresses might fair better 🫢She should have thought truly looked good and will have to look at images of for years to come instead of reaching out validation from strangers 🫠
Omg not what I expected especially after her London dress! The flowers are absolutely stunning and the cake buy the dress

Reactions: 8
Im in shock after seeing the pics posted above, very unexpected and I don’t mean in a good way

Reactions: 8
She was stunning on her wedding day, very very eleganza that day I thought.
Totally agree, she was just perfect. The dress, the hair, everything. But this! This is tacky and horrific. What is with the hair extensions?! From her hairdressers video they are a different colour, texture and just all wrong. She has fabulous hair, why the hell does she need hairpiece/extensions?! I’m stunned.

Reactions: 16
I just personally think the fella she’s with and her don’t really seem suited for one another. But think he’s equally as narcisstic as her! I personally thought he was her hair dresser when I first saw who she’s marrying! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Una from 2210 must have gone the cake she was saying it was the biggest cake today she ever did and needed a ladder. It was like building a house. Her words

Reactions: 4
I am truly shocked. Its not her usual look at all. I know it's hard for bloggers etc to look different on their weddings as they are usually so glam but this was so unexpected. I literally can't believe it!
I'd say she will have something more elegant and sexy for the evening?

Reactions: 12
Money Meave Madden getting caught in the flowers 🫣! Anything but Eleganza! Maybe one of her other dresses might fair better 🫢She should have thought truly looked good and will have to look at images of for years to come instead of reaching out validation from strangers 🫠
Maybe the bow would have been fun in the evening, once the veil was off. Seems an awful lot of ‘stuff’ going on. The shots of the dining room look absolutely stunning though, great choice of decor.

Una from 2210 must have gone the cake she was saying it was the biggest cake today she ever did and needed a ladder. It was like building a house. Her words
I wonder is it all cake or some fake layers? it is very extravagant but it does look stunning.

I wonder is it all cake or some fake layers? it is very extravagant but it does look stunning.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.