Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many beautiful wedding Venues in Ireland yet she choose Adare to keep up her “MONEY MAEVE” status with her cronies. I really find it laughable She didn’t take her “friends” from London to the part of Ireland she is actually from…. NEWRY actually took them so far away from it! 🤣 if you know the cathedral you know it is a stunning chapel which maybe would have attained some sentimental value but that isn’t good enough for her.
As for on complaining the morning of her wedding is yet another reason why this thread is so active of late!
It is a stunning location mind you, none of my family married where we are from, we all travelled to stunning hotel venues and I don’t think it’s a bad thing.

Yea I thought it looks like that too
Lady gaga vibes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She just doesn’t stop! She’s on her phone sharing her “guests” and posts on her social media! 🤦🏼‍♀️Maybe meave your “wedding day” would be the day you should out the phone down! Ridiculous

Reactions: 12
She just doesn’t stop! She’s on her phone sharing her “guests” and posts on her social media! 🤦🏼‍♀️Maybe meave your “wedding day” would be the day you should out the phone down! Ridiculous
Compared to her first wedding where she was off her phone and silent for the majority of it. This is a circus and for no reason other than showing off. The bow is bleeping ridiculous. Surprised she went so tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tell me again that this "wedding" is not for the gram

Reactions: 5
Omg have you see that cake mark from Benfit just showed it... Its like 7 tiers 🤯

Quote “her dress was very wide the man giving her away had to walk ahead, She was bashing the flowers on the way as she walked down the aisle” 🤣

Quote “her dress was wide the man giving her away had to walk ahead, She was bashing the flowers on the way down the aisle”
Who said that?

That Mark fella has shared quite a few pics, I wouldn't be happy with that! Venue looks big and a bit empty? Can't really hear string quartet.

A guest at the wedding shared a video of her! Her sisters dress is not Eleganza it’s a basic one shoulder in navy/black with a detail on the opposite shoulder! And looks to be glitter Mach Mach shoes…

Reactions: 2
The venue looks spectacular, absolutely no expense spared! The bow has really surprised me, it looks to cheapen the outfit.

Reactions: 7
It's a very narrow isle in the church or chapel in adare manor so not surprised she was bumping off the flowers. I'm shocked shes on her phone so much giving us glimpses.

Also who is this Mark lad can I see him on insta to snoop at more pics?😂

Reactions: 4
Creeping on some of her pals instagram!…. Their “style” is something else!!! Aimizin & her sister remind me of the two step sisters from A Cinderella story!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A guest at the wedding shared a video of her! Her sisters dress is not Eleganza it’s a basic one shoulder in navy/black with a detail on the opposite shoulder! And looks to be glitter Mach Mach shoes…
is that the sister that did prison time or has she more than one? Bow looks very un eleganza but will reserve judgment until I see the full outfit or probably two lol. I loved her dress from her actual wedding day last year.

Reactions: 8
It's a very narrow isle in the church or chapel in adare manor so not surprised she was bumping off the flowers. I'm shocked shes on her phone so much giving us glimpses.

Also who is this Mark lad can I see him on insta to snoop at more pics?😂
Mr.beauty is his insta name!

is that the sister that did prison time or has she more than one? Bow looks very un eleganza but will reserve judgment until I see the full outfit or probably two lol. I loved her dress from her actual wedding day last year.
Aoife, yes that’s the one and is her only sister! Her dress Is like what has been seen on big fat gyspy wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.