Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think part of the motorway is shut for road works but it’s been advertised with signs etc locally for aggggges before!!! There will be diversions in place 🙄

Reactions: 1
The complaining about the road being closed once again shows her lack of regard for anyone. Nothing seems important to her if it doesn’t revolve round her, a child is better behaved then this entitled delusional fool. Im glad she clarified what business it wasn’t, the check of her trying to ruin the reputation of a reputable business, she is VILE. As for the wedding “stress” there is actually no need especially given that she has a wedding planner, nor should it even without. It’s mind blowing that her daddy is in the hospital and she is more worried about a puffy face, her privilege and priorities are all wrong!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She’s more bothered about the wedding than the marriage. Shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The comment about the road being closed actually infuriated me, whenever we hear this road is closed we all know its due to a serious Accident and the first thing we do Is hope everyone is alright.
Il put my life savings that after this weekend/wedding/honeymoon her content will all be about her bloat or a medical issue, it's the only content that gets her attention.

Reactions: 7
Her stories lately are very draining. I organised my one and only wedding from abroad and didn't have a wedding planner and had everything sorted months in advance and there was little to no stress.
Her wedding planner isn't coming out in a good light with all Maeve"s moaning.
I just think her personality is overly dramatic.
The stories about the road closure, I think most people would assume an accident has occurred and go straight to hoping everybody was OK not oh no poor me missing another facial!!!

Reactions: 12
I would say once the wedding is over we will get the faux outrage from all the people(no one) asking her when she is having kids. Then there will be the whole how insensitive to ask someone that and the PCOS will be wheeled out again.

I used to like her but recently she comes across as a petulant child . I'm the same age as her and I wouldn't act the way she is. I get there is added stress and worry with regards to the dad's health but all we hear is poor Maeve, poor Maeve, poor Maeve.

Suck it up and get on with. I pity her husband and family having to listen to her but I am looking forward to the photos 😂

Reactions: 13
I really feel sorry for her with her father obviously very ill. It’s probably that that’s causing her to moan a lot

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I really feel sorry for her with her father obviously very ill. It’s probably that that’s causing her to moan a lot
Nope it's not, feel for the father as he's a decent skin but maeve has always been a spoilt moany so and so. Even at school she was the same

Reactions: 6
I think so. I’m not sure why she even went ahead with this wedding, surely she had insurance so wouldn’t have lost any money had she cancelled last year. No big dress or having lots of friends and family around you would make up for your dad not being there and being in hospital ill. I hope she can have a good day and her family enjoy it too.

Reactions: 10
I think so. I’m not sure why she even went ahead with this wedding, surely she had insurance so wouldn’t have lost any money had she cancelled last year. No big dress or having lots of friends and family around you would make up for your dad not being there and being in hospital ill. I hope she can have a good day and her family enjoy it too.
There was probably contracts signed with a glossy magazine for this party, alot of money tied up in it. Mavis may call it her wedding but she is already married so not sure what her aim is. A picture perfect party for the gram and the highest bidder? Possibly in Adare Manor.

Her priorities as usual are up her ass, her Daddy in hospital and she's whinging about one of her dresses 🙄 and the motorway closed. God forbid Mavis there was probably someone injured and your f*cking dress pales in to insignificance..

I couldn't agree more.. If it was me I'd much rather my immediate family.. Than some big insta famous show without a parent!

• Heart
I couldn't agree more.. If it was me I'd much rather my immediate family.. Than some big insta famous show without a parent!
Exactly this. And seeing as she's going for the traditional wedding, the biggest part of a traditional wedding for me is the father giving his daughter away.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Feel awful for her that her dad won’t be there this weekend
The poor man, I hope he's ok... BUT Maeves show must go on. I'd cancel it. She's already married and her Daddy was there for it. What Mavis wants Mavis must get and f**k everyone else. She's a disgrace and getting more unlikeable by the day. Her priorites are herself certainly not her Daddy!

Reactions: 11
The poor man, I hope he's ok... BUT Maeves show must go on. I'd cancel it. She's already married and her Daddy was there for it. What Mavis wants Mavis must get and f**k everyone else. She's a disgrace and getting more unlikeable by the day. Her priorites are herself certainly not her Daddy!
Well her guests will have spent money now too getting ready, but I’m sure they’ve known for quite some time (before there winter wedding for sure) that her father may not be well or worse by June. I’m just very confused, I’d have either just done the winter wedding OR through the big one she really wanted super fast, if you have the money you don’t need to wait. Why not just go for it last Summer? It’s sad as should know Maeve and her family must be up the walls with worry, they don’t need a wedding to stress them more.

Reactions: 4
Well her guests will have spent money now too getting ready, but I’m sure they’ve known for quite some time (before there winter wedding for sure) that her father may not be well or worse by June. I’m just very confused, I’d have either just done the winter wedding OR through the big one she really wanted super fast, if you have the money you don’t need to wait. Why not just go for it last Summer? It’s sad as should know Maeve and her family must be up the walls with worry, they don’t need a wedding to stress them more.
This 100% I feel so bad for her daddy missing the “big” day and I’m sure it’s the last thing close family need at this time.

Reactions: 5
I am all out of sympathy for maeve, she already married, this is literally just a big 'look at me, how rich I am and how many 'influencer friends' I have all for a spread in some z list magazine. She has done nothing but complain for weeks, in a time when most are struggling to put food on the table she's yapping about table plans or shoes.
Do I feel for her dad, absolutely, not because of the 'wedding' but because he's ill and he's a gentleman.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.