Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her folks super wealthy, I find Maeve's dress sense really weird. Sometimes I think she dresses like an upper-class English housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems quite emotional in those videos tonight at the hospital, I hope her wee dad is well enough to walk her up the aisle

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems quite emotional in those videos tonight at the hospital, I hope her wee dad is well enough to walk her up the aisle
I didn’t realise her Daddy was in hospital, I knew he has bad health in recent times. I do hope he is well enough to attend their wedding, even for a short while.

Are her folks super wealthy, I find Maeve's dress sense really weird. Sometimes I think she dresses like an upper-class English housewife.
I don’t think they are, probably just something she has picked up from living the high life.

Reactions: 2
They're not super wealthy, they'd be quite well to do though. The sooner this wedding shite is over the better. The Royals don't even make as big a deal of weddings as queen maeve is ffs 🙄

Her daddy’s a millionaire, he’s an architect by trade and has a property development business in the North and South + other ventures. He’s a lovely down to earth man. Her mummy acts very well to do - Maeve would dress like her mummy now 🙈

Reactions: 4
So the latest from the drama queen… the wedding dress fell apart!! Get to feck Maeve , prob a button fell off it!! Why is everything so OTT with this one- why can’t she just act normal?????

So the latest from the drama queen… the wedding dress fell apart!! Get to feck Maeve , prob a button fell off it!! Why is everything so OTT with this one- why can’t she just act normal?????
Saw this - what does that even mean?! Like how can it fall apart. I'm actually so gone off her. Also getting the bridesmaids dress only a few days before it's no surprise she's stressed!

Reactions: 12
The bread crumbing is laughable and the “oh I’ll spill the beans” as if in a threatening fashion to where ever she got it from! She creates DRAMA from nothing, no doubt it was simple really minute but the Queen of Drama has to turn it into more than it is. Also how many dresses does this dose need?

Reactions: 4
The bread crumbing is laughable and the “oh I’ll spill the beans” as if in a threatening fashion to where ever she got it from! She creates DRAMA from nothing, no doubt it was simple really minute but the Queen of Drama has to turn it into more than it is. Also how many dresses does this dose need?
Like her weddings, 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if the dress actually fell apart. And then she goes on to clarify that it was the one she bought in BT's and not her actual wedding dress, and tags the boutique. I'm sure the owner was grateful she did or it would have looked very bad for them. No wonder himself stayed in Dubai in the lead up to the wedding, probably glad to have a bit of peace and quiet. You'd forget the was a second person even involved with the way she goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can anyone else confirm they have never seen or experienced such drama with a wedding? Or am I just mates with a ridiculously sound bunch of normal people!!!

Reactions: 14
Omg giving off about the M1 being closed to Belfast. More than likely a serious accident because the road is always renowned for RTC’s and more worried about her wedding rather than saying “I hope all’s ok.” Jesus, I cannot stand her! Jumped up trout!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As if the dress actually fell apart. And then she goes on to clarify that it was the one she bought in BT's and not her actual wedding dress, and tags the boutique. I'm sure the owner was grateful she did or it would have looked very bad for them. No wonder himself stayed in Dubai in the lead up to the wedding, probably glad to have a bit of peace and quiet. You'd forget the was a second person even involved with the way she goes on.
I would say Verona Bridal were straight onto her to confirm as they wouldn’t want their reputation ruined by this head melt!!!

This doll needs a slap across the head- like wtf she is a complete MOAN…. No matter what it is moan moan moan…. They will be spending thousands on this wedding and the sour bake on that one would drive you to drink!!! Catch yourself on Maeve- like who do you think you are…. You’re a queen alright- a bleeping drama queen!!!!

I would say Verona Bridal were straight onto her to confirm as they wouldn’t want their reputation ruined by this head melt!!!

This doll needs a slap across the head- like wtf she is a complete MOAN…. No matter what it is moan moan moan…. They will be spending thousands on this wedding and the sour bake on that one would drive you to drink!!! Catch yourself on Maeve- like who do you think you are…. You’re a queen alright- a bleeping drama queen!!!!
For all the fuss and money spent on this she could probably have had something nicer abroad, with fine weather. I don't understand how she is so stressed when she has a wedding planner. She strikes me as someone who relishes in an opportunity to complain, like, she'd nearly wish a thunder storm on the day just so she can complain some more. bleeping dose.

I’ve never seen such stress 3 days before a wedding before. Any of my friends have had everything sorted weeks in advance and only silly things left to do on the last week (seeing/paying the priest, last fitting and last min alterations)
Why is she so disorganised?!

Reactions: 3
I can’t see her enjoying this wedding at all!! The big wedding is clearly just for RSVP or VIP spread…. I do have sympathy for her with her dad being unwell and possibly missing the wedding, but surely with that happening in your life you’d have a “life is short, enjoy it” attitude. Not whinging about slight inconveniences like a road being closed or having to do table plans!!!!

I'd maybe get the stress if this was her actual wedding but seeing as they are already married there is no need for the drama at all. Sorry to hear her daddy is unwell i wish him a speedy recovery. that should make her focus on what actually matters in life not her face which looks 100% normal or a second day dress needing alterations. The motorway is likely a serious accident someone injured or worse de puffing your face is not an emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd maybe get the stress if this was her actual wedding but seeing as they are already married there is no need for the drama at all. Sorry to hear her daddy is unwell i wish him a speedy recovery. that should make her focus on what actually matters in life not her face which looks 100% normal or a second day dress needing alterations. The motorway is likely a serious accident someone injured or worse de puffing your face is not an emergency.
100% your phrased what I wanted to say so much better!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.