Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When all else fails throw out a bit of content about bloating 🙄 boring and predictable and barely noticeable ffs
I personally think that everytime she has a bit of bloat and posts about it she makes it a bigger deal than what it is. We all bloat its perfectly normal, she needs to stop drawing attention to it. It's abnormal to focus so much on it and I'm not even sure she is bloated looks like she just pushes her tummy out on purpose and is just trying to find something her followers will relate too. She needs to give it a rest!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That maeve is so OTT… she just can’t come online and chat normal without all the facial expressions and eyes and that fecking accent!!!! Like love catch yourself on… you’re from NEWRY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I some glad we got away for a birthday week! Dose has been celebrating like a child the last two weeks, the amount of adoration she has for her self is never ending and her trying to push her bloat again. RELENTLESS

Reactions: 9
I did find it very odd referring to herself as a birthday 'queen'! I really liked her and now she's suddenly insufferable!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how the hell to unsubscribe from Queens dont quit..tried the month for a fiver with the promo but want to unsubscribe now.....can't see an option anywhere!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how the hell to unsubscribe from Queens dont quit..tried the month for a fiver with the promo but want to unsubscribe now.....can't see an option anywhere!!
You have to email them and they’ll cancel it

Reactions: 2
I cancelled through the website before, I think I had to go into my purchases and do it from there, I’ve signed up and cancelled a couple of times, definitely didn’t have to email them as I wouldn’t have signed up again, unless they’ve changed it to deter people from cancelling 🤔

Reactions: 3
I cancelled through the website before, I think I had to go into my purchases and do it from there, I’ve signed up and cancelled a couple of times, definitely didn’t have to email them as I wouldn’t have signed up again, unless they’ve changed it to deter people from cancelling 🤔
I previously cancelled before myself...it looks like they have reconfigured so that you have to email to cancel....

• Wow
I don’t understand did she not get married already? How many weddings do people need!

• Heart
I’m wondering what the hell she’s going to complain about once this wedding is done
My guess is she’ll be moaning about being sad about the wedding being over etc!! I felt such a crash after my honeymoon! And I’m not half as dramatic as her!!!

Reactions: 6
The only thing Maeve is Queen of is Drama and complaining!!! She really doesn’t quit , She truly is an asshole that thrives of it

Reactions: 9
Any ideas where she’s getting married?
Adare Manor I'm thinking. She showed menus a while back and the logo on the menu is very similar to Adare.

As a hotel it has been flogged to death by every hun over the past 12 months so while Mavis is late to the party she is not going to miss out on a perfect spread for photos on the gram and in the magazines.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.