Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very next looking, But 3 x the price, is the shop closed down? Ia she just a full time influencer / brand owner now? Actually is she famous now ?

Reactions: 4
There’s a lady selling the black bomber jacket on the O Molly Preloved page on Facebook. She’s selling it for €90😱. It’s all piling at the front. I would be fuming if I paid €115 for a jacket and that happened

• Wow
Not a hope I would pay that for her bomber. It's well within my budget but the colour is awful. Her designs are just a rehash in different colours.

I’m rolling my eyes at the ones saying ‘set your alarm’ etc AS IF please give me strength. That Laura who used to be on red fm looks like she gets her clothes from a dumpster fire. She’s hardly a style icon & the rest have online businesses as well & are doing it for a return shout out

Reactions: 5
The pants would give anyone a mum tum. 2 pieces could easily set you back €200 .
If she had stuck with similar items and cuts from season 1 she would sell so much more.

Reactions: 5
So yeah just yeah!!! Most of her posts are of her just saying “so yeah just yeah” 🤯🤯
I see plenty of people fall for her shite and buying her shite too

So yeah just yeah!!! Most of her posts are of her just saying “so yeah just yeah” 🤯🤯
I see plenty of people fall for her shite and buying her shite too
Cant wait to see her face once the returns start coming in once people realise those colours wash them out. Also she has really gone all insthun hasnt she lately, the bleached white teeth, the hair, she is weak for herself for sure.

Reactions: 3
What was that story of her pretending to be shocked that things sold 😂😂 I hope she doesn’t think acting is in her future. I don’t believe a word of it & as for the I’m sorry lads spiel pull the other one

God almighty it's very ageing on her. Horrible colour. Not my scene at all. I just can't imagine this collection being that successful. I'm in my mid 30s and this looks like nothing me or my friends would dream of wearing. What is her target market? It's very pricey for what it is. I understand the costs of manufacturing are climbing etc but that would be far too expensive for me, the average earner with young kids. Can't see who it's aimed at.
Would her market be 40's ? I wouldn't have looked at it in my 30's . How old is she?
I'm 50's and some of it is a bit mummy. Those cullottes I can't see anyone wearing
I'd buy the kimono if it was half the price
In her favour the colour suits me but I haven't got typically Irish colouring
I did buy oh Molly once it was a green skirt and top in satin and quality was good

I can't believe it's sold out.....wtf.....who is buying it? I'm early 40's and wouldn't look at them for both the colour and the style and that's before looking at the price. The only things I own in that colour is underwear 😱
Wonder did she buy lower numbers this time to be sure to claim she sold out

Reactions: 9
I can't believe it's sold out.....wtf.....who is buying it? I'm early 40's and wouldn't look at them for both the colour and the style and that's before looking at the price. The only things I own in that colour is underwear 😱
Wonder did she buy lower numbers this time to be sure to claim she sold out
Oh I'd say 100%, sure there's still last season's stock floating around

I’m in my 40s , I would not go near it, the colour the style the price wouldn’t do anything for me!!

Reactions: 2