Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for answering my question Maeve😂. Has to be mentioned I suppose so this can be written off as a work trip

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She always starts wearing oh molly shite non stop in the run up to the launch. It reminds the style sheep that they need to spend €120 on a polyester tracksuit to look casual but stylish but cool but classy. And fair play to maeve, it works every times. Remember when she used to come on ranting like a spoilt brat when she started getting returns 😁

Reactions: 3
Why would we need to block her because she’s going to Dubai? Does she think nobody else goes on holiday? Dubai looks like a soulless shithole & it’s backwards human rights culture isn’t my idea of a paradise thanks 😊

Reactions: 5
Why would we need to block her because she’s going to Dubai? Does she think nobody else goes on holiday? Dubai looks like a soulless shithole & it’s backwards human rights culture isn’t my idea of a paradise thanks 😊
Exactly I think we will survive the 'jealousy' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so lucky but she works so hard. She’s so fabulous we are all so jealous & should unfollow her. Jesus Christ get some self awareness. How can she be so unlikeable & not know it?

Reactions: 7
She’s so lucky but she works so hard. She’s so fabulous we are all so jealous & should unfollow her. Jesus Christ get some self awareness. How can she be so unlikeable & not know it?
She's gone into overdrive about bloody dubai. Unlikeability off the bleeping charts. No personal insight whatsoever.

Edited to add, nothing wrong with going on holiday and being excited about it. Maeve is coming across as totally rubbing it in everyone's face though. Maeve plenty of us work so hard but aren't as lucky. My hubby and I never stop bloody working but haven't been on hols in 7yrs because we can't justify it. She thinks she discovered hard work.

Reactions: 4
She's gone into overdrive about bloody dubai. Unlikeability off the bleeping charts. No personal insight whatsoever.
She’s unreal. It’s like she thinks she’s the only person who goes on holiday. Dubai is a soulless looking dump. She’s obviously lonely, she seems to have no friends & uses insta as a way to seem amazing but it falls so flat. She comes across so badly all the time

Reactions: 6
She’s unreal. It’s like she thinks she’s the only person who goes on holiday. Dubai is a soulless looking dump. She’s obviously lonely, she seems to have no friends & uses insta as a way to seem amazing but it falls so flat. She comes across so badly all the time
It looks so vacuous everytime I see instahuns posting from Dubai. There are very many places I'd love to see but Dubai just seems to be all about saying you've been there.

Reactions: 2
It looks so vacuous everytime I see instahuns posting from Dubai. There are very many places I'd love to see but Dubai just seems to be all about saying you've been there.
It’s one place I’d never go. The human rights situation aside it’s just shopping malls & restaurants. It’s all flash & no substance. Trashy women go there to be shat on for money. Google Dubai porta potty at your own risk

• Wow
It’s one place I’d never go. The human rights situation aside it’s just shopping malls & restaurants. It’s all flash & no substance. Trashy women go there to be shat on for money. Google Dubai porta potty at your own risk
Is that what Maeve us looking forward to? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Boasting about Dubai like it's something special. Any Irish I follow over there are now heading inside like they're about to hibernate because of the heat this time of yr. No thanks.