Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hand/wrist can’t be that bad , she not even showing a twinge of pain using it

Reactions: 1
Is she actually taking the piss, if u r in bits with ur wrist. The last thing u wud think of us to work out in case u hurt it even more???

Reactions: 3
🚨 Maeve wants us all to know that queen Pippa messaged her 😂😂 I don’t know if it’s me but her wrist looks fine to me. The dramatics

If u really hurt ur wrist u wud be resting it not trying to curl/ straighten ur hair she really is so vein

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to let on that pipsy pie messaging her is a problem for her so she can keep bringing it up? She's painful today. The bitchiness is seeping out of her. Her house and children appear to be very calm and not a bit noisy or chaotic. I don't know why she tries to make it out to be a mad house

Is she trying to let on that pipsy pie messaging her is a problem for her so she can keep bringing it up? She's painful today. The bitchiness is seeping out of her. Her house and children appear to be very calm and not a bit noisy or chaotic. I don't know why she tries to make it out to be a mad house
Why doesn’t she stick to love cherish shite if she hates social media so much? Nobody would miss her arrogant ramblings day in day out.

Her house and children appear to be very calm and not a bit noisy or chaotic. I don't know why she tries to make it out to be a mad house
What ages are they now, 5 and 6 or something? Ffs they are half reared, it's not babies or toddlers she has. She moans that the 6yo gets up about 6am every day. At that age he could be taught that you don't get up before 7. Even if he's awake, the whole house doesn't have to be 🤷🏻‍♀️ my 6yo was doing that and we explained to him that it's too early. He just wanted to get up and hog the tv and now understands that the tv stays off until 7 so sleeps on a bit later now

Reactions: 5
She’s obsessed with herself
100% and thinks she is such a boss witch. She is definitely angling herself now into the role of speaker/guru/mentor/oracle on all things for women in business. Doing more events etc. God love us, she owns a shop in charleville, hardly 5th avenue like. Got to love her confidence. She has totally made a unique selling point as well of her losses. Yes of course she went through a lot losing a mom and sister quite young but by God shes not shy about using it to big herself up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100% and thinks she is such a boss witch. She is definitely angling herself now into the role of speaker/guru/mentor/oracle on all things for women in business. Doing more events etc. God love us, she owns a shop in charleville, hardly 5th avenue like. Got to love her confidence. She has totally made a unique selling point as well of her losses. Yes of course she went through a lot losing a mom and sister quite young but by God shes not shy about using it to big herself up.
In her head she’s a huge success story. In her head. Ya she really knows how to pull on the heartstrings alright. She always seems like a lonely woman to me. I don’t think she has any friends to talk to

What happened to the podcast? Did she have issues getting more guests cause she kept talking over them?

She has a brother??? Never ever heard him mentioned. Strange when you consider that she literally shares her every waking thought!