Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her performing with Maluma the other day?

Great to see her back on stage but I think she looked a bit uncomfortable and maybe nervous?

She also missed her queue several times, especially with Music where she started the first to sing too early on the first verse and then also on the first chorus.
bleeping hell that's a car crash 😯

That fake butt looks sooooo bad, its ruined her figure, why, just why?🤮🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How sad. She can’t even dance anymore. What a mess. To go from so overly healthy and fit to this. Such a disappointment.

Reactions: 8
She seems to have put a lot weight on, I wonder if it's due to a medical condition.

Reactions: 6
I know this is a dreadful thing to say but she truly looks like she’s been burned and is in the process of reconstruction. Hear me out…

Very very shiny taut skin
Hairline that’s getting further and further back
Thin, almost opaque eyelids
Eyes pulling upwards due to constricting skin

Yes it’s her body and her choice but if I was her plastic surgeon I’d be in hiding.
Seriously looking embalmed now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's just classic narcissistic behaviour.She 's really feeling herself and for some reason she just can't see what the rest of us see.
I don't remember hearing anything about Madonna with drugs unless I've missed it? I got the impression some time ago that she was very career focused and didn't get messed up, then years later she was on the state making really crappy innuendo jokes about Mandy, wasn't sure if she was dabbling with drugs or just trying to' 'connect' with the youth.
But lately I've been thinking she's got to be either pissed or off her head to making such horrible photoshoots

Great to see her back on stage but I think she looked a bit uncomfortable and maybe nervous?

She also missed her queue several times, especially with Music where she started the first to sing too early on the first verse and then also on the first chorus.
Great song would like to hear it done properly!
I remember when she was first famous, i think it was material girl? Not sure but I still have it one 7" vinyl from my childhood!
She seemed so cool, so confident, irreverent, sexy, iconic and funny. Her clothes hair make up rebellion everything was spot on.

Ray of light is an absolute pleasure to listen and watch the video and singalong, she was radiant ,, it was a great reincarnation.
Her current incarnation? Not so much
I feel guilty saying it, am a strong feminist and anybody should wear what the hell they like all behaviour, the young men , I guarantee she's quite vulnerable given her age and desperation not to be alone, it's sad

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't remember hearing anything about Madonna with drugs unless I've missed it? I got the impression some time ago that she was very career focused and didn't get messed up, then years later she was on the state making really crappy innuendo jokes about Mandy, wasn't sure if she was dabbling with drugs or just trying to' 'connect' with the youth.
But lately I've been thinking she's got to be either pissed or off her head to making such horrible photoshoots
Think I read on here some posters say she maybe on pain meds, would make sence, I've always liked her and never judged her until her weird tiktoks :oops: I thought her latest performance wasn't to bad, considering,

Reactions: 5
Loved Madonna. She was an icon when I was growing up and I remember being in awe/slightly scared of her. But she definitely influenced my life positively, as in doing you, creatively free, trying new looks, and not giving two shits about the patriarchy.

For a long time now though I’ve wondered about her health. I’m sure her punishing work schedule and various injuries have impacted her, but I’m pretty certain her ego has done the real damage. She strikes me as someone with a disconnect to the real world; she leads a strange life surrounded by sycophants. But I guess she was never destined to be ‘normal’ (whatever that is!) but I feel sad by her actions on things like Insta and her constant filtering of her photos. Rather than stamping her own style on time and age, she just looks like she’s trying to stay young and relevant. Its hardly the big duck you I would’ve expected (and wanted) from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Loved Madonna. She was an icon when I was growing up and I remember being in awe/slightly scared of her. But she definitely influenced my life positively, as in doing you, creatively free, trying new looks, and not giving two shits about the patriarchy.

For a long time now though I’ve wondered about her health. I’m sure her punishing work schedule and various injuries have impacted her, but I’m pretty certain her ego has done the real damage. She strikes me as someone with a disconnect to the real world; she leads a strange life surrounded by sycophants. But I guess she was never destined to be ‘normal’ (whatever that is!) but I feel sad by her actions on things like Insta and her constant filtering of her photos. Rather than stamping her own style on time and age, she just looks like she’s trying to stay young and relevant. Its hardly the big duck you I would’ve expected (and wanted) from her.
Beautifully summed up. This is exactly how I feel too. It’s sad, the way things have turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She likes a joint these days, there were some pix recently.

She seemed so cool, so confident, irreverent, sexy, iconic and funny. Her clothes hair make up rebellion everything was spot on.
Ray of light is an absolute pleasure to listen and watch the video and singalong, she was radiant ,, it was a great reincarnation.
Her current incarnation? Not so much
I feel guilty saying it, am a strong feminist and anybody should wear what the hell they like all behaviour, the young men , I guarantee she's quite vulnerable given her age and desperation not to be alone, it's sad.
I am with you here, she really was an icon of teenage girl rebellion for me, running through all the glamour in her ripped jeans, shaggin' in church, fingers up to the rules. Then she went up her own arse too pretentious, but then she came back with Ray of Light and as you say Shawads she really did seem 'radiant', that album was great and she was going through a very beautiful time.

radiant-madge.jpg

And now this. How the feck did we go from the natural happy creative woman of Ray of Light to this?!

download.jpg

It makes me feel very sad and I was never an uber fan but having grown up with her on my screens it really does touch me this one. She does look unwell, her right shoulder is hunching, she leans on Mr loo brush Head quite a lot and I wondered if the blouse is possibly designed to look puffy on upper back because she is getting kyphosis/a curved back and corset providing support. We can see how a corset is affecting Cowell at the mo. No problem Madge, no issue, but stop with the face stufffffffffffff, show your daughters how to grow old loving their natural selves. Now I'm annoyed with her again. twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
To be honest I've never been a fan although she did produce some good songs in the last century 😄 and I particularly like the Ray of Light album.

Madonna has always impressed with her work ethic and dedication, but has never come across as a nice person IMO. She's always appeared very arrogant in interviews.

It seems likely that her punishing exercise and dance routines may have now had some impact on her overall health, along with the horse riding accident. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if she had become addicted to pain meds.

My main problem with Madonna is that she appears desperate to hang on to a youth that disappeared a long time ago. Yes women can wear whatever they like, but most women realise that having everything hanging out isn't a good look when you're old enough to be a grandma. Having that appalling butt lift implant has made her look ridiculous.

I absolutely loved her Like A Prayer comeback and went onto the Vogue era which I absolutely loved. The Immaculate Collection was my pre-pubescent listening I just thought she was the ultimate. As a very anxious and insular child, she was everything I wanted to be and longed to be, as a woman. Free, sexy, clever, confident and yes; arrogant and vulnerable too. This is what makes me so sad, I think, because she’s now some of the things I dislike. But, wow, she was smoking hot!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I absolutely loved her Like A Prayer comeback and went onto the Vogue era which I absolutely loved. The Immaculate Collection was my pre-pubescent listening I just thought she was the ultimate. As a very anxious and insular child, she was everything I wanted to be and longed to be, as a woman. Free, sexy, clever, confident and yes; arrogant and vulnerable too. This is what makes me so sad, I think, because she’s now some of the things I dislike. But, wow, she was smoking hot!
Yes it's sad. She was a very attractive woman.
Everybody ages and being in the public eye must make it harder than for the rest of us but I'd have more respect for her if she aged naturally rather than what we are seeing now.

She might think she's being edgy with her crotch shots and posing in next to nothing but it really just looks tacky now.

That pic WOW! I remember waiting for a comeback, she didn't disappoint, this was her next incarnation and probably my fave 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That pic WOW! I remember waiting for a comeback, she didn't disappoint, this was her next incarnation and probably my fave 🥰
The video still gives me goosebumps and she looked beautiful with dark curly hair. When she released Hung Up she must have be 47/48 and looked much younger so I guess it must be difficult for her to accept the ageing process has finally caught up with her. Such a shame to see what she's become though...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I totally understand the comments about aging in the public eye, especially the ridiculous pressure women face (mainly, it has to be said, from media aimed at women) but Madonna’s strength was her ability to be subversive. She had a unique ability to make people sit up and take notice.
Those days are long gone. People are noticing for all the wrong reasons. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15

This is so deeply disturbing. She is a horrifyngly creepy looking woman now, she looks almost deformed, and given she's 63 years old I'm actually beginning to wonder if she's got some form of dementia. To have altered her appearance this dramatically and think it's totally ok and acceptable. Either that or it's the net result of this level of stardom and the extreme mollycoddling Yes people you're surrounded by who have no interest in the wellbeing of their stars and are happy to entertain deluded egomania as long as they're getting their paycheck. Grotesque.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
13 years between these photos. She used to have a unique beauty. Ageing would have been far better than this. All this wokeness in the world but yet ageing is still so horrific that doing this to your face is more acceptable :(
View attachment 827068View attachment 827073
I'd hate to be the person on passport control who has to look professional looking at the photo and then the reality... She must also wear industrial sized tena lady and all those young Latino boys are her carers. Madge put your foofoo away and no one thinks you're a milf or a gilf...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.