Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not one of her best but I always liked ‘I’ll Remember’ from the soundtrack to With Honours

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trust our Madge to have a light fitting that makes her bathroom ceiling look like it's grown a massive tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s the most appropriately dressed she’s looked for years. Which is a weird, bitchy thing to say and I am sorry. ❤ her.

Reactions: 4
Worrying blind on CDAN, the consensus is it’s about Madonna
I can't say I'm really surprised by this. When a regular person has had an addiction for years it's incredibly difficult to kick. When you're a multi-millionaire surrounded by yes people I can only imagine it's even harder.

Reactions: 6
This a really good doc on YouTube about Madonna’s early career - it’s called B1tch she’s Madonna - really good interviews with her when she was literally starting out!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's nice to see Rocco and her together so much. Thankfully he's not another Brooklyn Beckham.
Screenshot_20230819_194738_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone going to see her? I've got tickets for the O2 , just hoping she stays healthy and doesn't overdo things.
I'm looking forward to it, wouldn't of bothered if it hadn't been greatest hits to be honest though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone going to see her? I've got tickets for the O2 , just hoping she stays healthy and doesn't overdo things.
I'm looking forward to it, wouldn't of bothered if it hadn't been greatest hits to be honest though.
Its not really do-able for me at the moment, but I’m so hyped for you and everyone else who’s going. From her recent social media she seems hyped for it too.

~~~

This is a deep cut that I LOVE, “Words“ from the Erotica album, she really nailed the best of the early 90s dance music sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm SO excited!! I'm seeing her tomorrow. Mr Crazy has booked The Ritz and we have front block tickets to see her to celebrate my 50th this year!

Buzzing is NOT the word! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks Sideboard. Mr Crazy planned it all. Might sneak in Sunday as well if we can get tickets! Going to dance my arse off!! 😘
Aww that’s so sweet of him, but you deserve it!
Yaass, you totally should get Sunday tickets! You just know after Saturday night you’ll want to do it all over again!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.