Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, M has been seen in public for the first time since her hospitalization. And with a much smaller ass.

Although I believe drugs were obviously involved if Narcan was used - it wouldn't surprise me if the article I read months ago saying that she was to undergo procedures to revert to a more natural look before the tour began were true, and that she's had her ass implants removed. She's looked more Madonna-like than she has in years recently after the whole Grammy debacle over her face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So, M has been seen in public for the first time since her hospitalization. And with a much smaller ass.

Although I believe drugs were obviously involved if Narcan was used - it wouldn't surprise me if the article I read months ago saying that she was to undergo procedures to revert to a more natural look before the tour began were true, and that she's had her ass implants removed. She's looked more Madonna-like than she has in years recently after the whole Grammy debacle over her face.

She’s looking much better here, more like herself.

Reactions: 6
Can't believe we forgot this one lads! πŸ™Œ

---
"Make love on a train cross country!" 😁😁
---
Bad Girl Drunk by Six 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Can't believe we forgot this one lads! πŸ™Œ

---
"Make love on a train cross country!" 😁😁
---
Bad Girl Drunk by Six 😍😍😍😍😍😍

I LOVE Justify My Love!

And Bad Girl, this live performance is just gorgeous, her vocals, and the whole band, but especially the bass! (or is it the piano? Those big booming deep chords during the chorus - that!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love her version of Fever, but didn’t want to share it until we knew she was feeling better 😭🀣

• Heart
I LOVE Justify My Love!

And Bad Girl, this live performance is just gorgeous, her vocals, and the whole band, but especially the bass! (or is it the piano? Those big booming deep chords during the chorus - that!)

OMG @Sideboard Bob thank you so much for sharing! I have never seen this! 😍😍😍😍😍

Absolutely beautiful! Are you in America? My sis is in Illinois and booked tickets. She adores her too! I absolutely loved that. Thanks! πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG @Sideboard Bob thank you so much for sharing! I have never seen this! 😍😍😍😍😍

Absolutely beautiful! Are you in America? My sis is in Illinois and booked tickets. She adores her too! I absolutely loved that. Thanks! πŸ’—πŸ’—
My pleasure! It’s such a gem isn’t it!

Iβ€˜m not no! But that’s so exciting for your sister! And hey, Illinois, that’s not far from where M grew up! She must be so relieved the tour is still on.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
STUNNING! THANKS FOR SHARING! πŸ’—

You’re so welcome! Thank YOU for making this thread full of songs! πŸ’–

Hereβ€˜s another classic. I feel like even people who don’t like Madonna appreciate this one.
She’s so beautiful in the video, short dark hair really highlights her eyes.

• Heart
You’re so welcome! Thank YOU for making this thread full of songs! πŸ’–

Hereβ€˜s another classic. I feel like even people who don’t like Madonna appreciate this one.
She’s so beautiful in the video, short dark hair really highlights her eyes.

Beautiful song! πŸ’—πŸ’—
---
Still love this @Sideboard Bob .

First video that caught me - (loved her ever since) - of the Queen! 😍😍

I love her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Joan of arc, Body shop, Cherish - I love
---
I find that when it comes to cosmetic surgery - bum implants cross a massive red line for me. I can imagine, how easy it is - to go overboard with the fillers and Botox (with some regret whilst waiting for it dissolve) but I can’t see any logical reason for bum implants. They look terrible and must be so uncomfortable. I feel that’s it’s real body dysmorphia stuff..
When I saw photos of Madonna with bum implants, I feared there was no turning back.
Yes, I thought the same and was suprised with the bum implants as she has always been so athletic and it changed her uniqueness

Reactions: 2
Remember kids - bum implants never work.
If anyone can show me an example of some decent ones - I am willing to be proved wrong πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.