Madonna #2 Smashing it at 65yrs old! 😍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread begins as Madonna kicked off her much awaited Celebration Tour at the O2 Arena, London on Saturday 14th August 2023 which was utterly brilliant! Lola, David, Mercy and Estere all joined in on this fabulous first show! A very heartbreaking statement from Madonna who spoke about her sudden illness and how her children pulled her through. 💗

Let's share the love in this thread sharing all of your personal photos, videos, experiences and memories of our Queen - Madonna!

She is absolutely smashing it at 65yrs old. An utter Legend with a career spanning for over 40yrs! 💗

Long Live our Legend. Madonna. 💗

"Nothing really matters, love is all we need. Everything I give you all comes back to me". 💗

Screenshot_20231015-231405~2.png
Screenshot_20231015-123815.png
Screenshot_20231015-015134~2.png

Previous thread:

---
Madonna's opening track for The Celebration Tour. 💗

---
Bob The Drag Queen was awful. Utter attention bleep and Bob spoilt Vogue massively too. Feel free to fast forward. Trust me! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you for the new thread @CrazyBaldhead !

Nothing Really Matters sounds like it was the perfect opening song, I can imagine it was quite emotional because of the lyrics and what’s she‘s been through recently.

Reactions: 8
I read this morning that Madonna arrived on stage an hour late last night - with no explanation. The report says the show had to be cut short because of the 11pm venue curfew.
I would be rather disappointed if I had spent a small fortune on tickets. If it couldn’t be helped - an explanation can’t have been too much trouble.

I read this morning that Madonna arrived on stage an hour late last night - with no explanation. The report says the show had to be cut short because of the 11pm venue curfew.
I would be rather disappointed if I had spent a small fortune on tickets. If it couldn’t be helped - an explanation can’t have been too much trouble.
I read that too. I think she ended that show with Rain and then the show was cut short. She was actually early on the first night which definitely was a first!
---
Argh I’m going tonight!
Cannot wait
Have a fantastic time! You're really in for a treat! She was amazing! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There was a technical issue with the camera at the main stage. She was scheduled to come on at 8.15pm.

Tuesday night she came on stage at 8.55pm and did a full show.

Reactions: 3
Should have said stadiums/big outdoor gigs, as BST Hyde Park is apparently a possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg was amazing! Full show- a whole 2 hours and 5 minutes.
She is such a performer. Best concert by far

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If my local sleazy nightclub had an artist performing with drag queen's, topless women, simulated sex acts and halfway through a little girl in thigh high pvc boots strutted around I think eyebrows would quite rightly be raised, I'd expect more than that.
Madonna is another hiding in plain sight. The Balenciga photo with her son around the time allegations of paedophilia were circling around them, her little girl around highly sexual imagery, I'm sorry the Madonna fans can defend her all they like and call her an artist disrupting the peace but I'd like to hear how that can be defended actually.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Saw her on Wednesday night. Amazing. Wow. So worth it and so glad I went. It was my 14 year old daughter's first concert and she loved it. So Madonna is really appealing to different generations! She was on around 21.15 and off at 23.30.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Saw her on the opening weekend and loved it. Even though i wouldnt say im as big of a fan as i used to be, it was my 6th time seeing her (including the instore HMV gig in 2003), and the best one.
If she does stadiums next year i will skip them, i have loved her for doing multiple arenas over 1 or 2 stadium dates, it’s not the same level of intimacy or atmosphere. You can see everything so much better

As this is tattle though… this disappoonts me.

Reactions: 1
If my local sleazy nightclub had an artist performing with drag queen's, topless women, simulated sex acts and halfway through a little girl in thigh high pvc boots strutted around I think eyebrows would quite rightly be raised, I'd expect more than that.
Madonna is another hiding in plain sight. The Balenciga photo with her son around the time allegations of paedophilia were circling around them, her little girl around highly sexual imagery, I'm sorry the Madonna fans can defend her all they like and call her an artist disrupting the peace but I'd like to hear how that can be defended actually.
Get back in your box. Seriously, if you had seen this concert then you would know how well thought out this concert was. She's 65yrs old now and it was an honest reflection and celebration of 40yrs of her amazing career.

You are probably the type of person who slams Michael Jackson, thinks Prince was crazy and that Britney Spears is drug free.

Seriously, get a grip. 💯
---
Saw her on the opening weekend and loved it. Even though i wouldnt say im as big of a fan as i used to be, it was my 6th time seeing her (including the instore HMV gig in 2003), and the best one.
If she does stadiums next year i will skip them, i have loved her for doing multiple arenas over 1 or 2 stadium dates, it’s not the same level of intimacy or atmosphere. You can see everything so much better

People had too much expectation. Considering she was in intensive care and then carried on with the tour hats off to her. My experience will never fade when my mum took me to Who's That Girl at Wembley in 1987.

She blew my mind. Every single concert has been amazing. This was an emotional journey for me. I still think she's lucky to be alive. Only her original fans know what an amazing artist she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Here's my moment. As a 14yr old girl going to my first concert at Wembley after absolutely idolising her throughout my teenage years and still do. After seeing her at the O2 on opening night and knowing she's 65yrs old and still cannot comprehend she was in intensive care - hats off to the Queen. duck off you haters. 🤬

Haters gonna hate but take a good look at yourself you trolls.

An opening scene I will never forget until the day I die.

A legend! Forever! 💗

---

Saw her on the first night at the O2. Hats off to her as very emotional. She was in intensive care not long ago. A lot of new fans expect so much from her but having followed her myself from the very start, she did so well. Hats off to her being so consistent but this is definitely a goodbye performance. She is so beautiful. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just read in the fail that Madonna saying she doesn't feel very well in her latest concert, I hope it isn't serious or connected to the same thing that landed her in ITU.
Also, I hope this isn't a farewell concert, she looked and performed amazing last week, just hope she isn't overdoing things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Get back in your box. Seriously, if you had seen this concert then you would know how well thought out this concert was. She's 65yrs old now and it was an honest reflection and celebration of 40yrs of her amazing career.

You are probably the type of person who slams Michael Jackson, thinks Prince was crazy and that Britney Spears is drug free.

Seriously, get a grip. 💯
---

People had too much expectation. Considering she was in intensive care and then carried on with the tour hats off to her. My experience will never fade when my mum took me to Who's That Girl at Wembley in 1987.

She blew my mind. Every single concert has been amazing. This was an emotional journey for me. I still think she's lucky to be alive. Only her original fans know what an amazing artist she is.
Yeah and you probably thought Jimmy Saville was a great guy, no you get a grip!

• Angry
Just read in the fail that Madonna saying she doesn't feel very well in her latest concert, I hope it isn't serious or connected to the same thing that landed her in ITU.
Also, I hope this isn't a farewell concert, she looked and performed amazing last week, just hope she isn't overdoing things.
Read that too. Hope she isn't ill again. I thought this was way too soon for her tbh. 😔

I haven't seen any of her recent performances, so I can't possibly comment on them. But I am glad to see someone, who is unafraid to be critical of Madonna. I was beginning to think this was a Madonna rave thread!

Reactions: 2
I haven't seen any of her recent performances, so I can't possibly comment on them. But I am glad to see someone, who is unafraid to be critical of Madonna. I was beginning to think this was a Madonna rave thread!
Thankyou. I'm just not comfortable with what is clearly a sexualisation of children and let's remember her Sex book which I did look at back in the day, one of her fantasies/realities was having the best sex ever with a boy who had hardly any pubic hair! It's in black and white to read. What are we talking 12 or 13! I just think there's something really sinister about her.

Thankyou. I'm just not comfortable with what is clearly a sexualisation of children and let's remember her Sex book which I did look at back in the day, one of her fantasies/realities was having the best sex ever with a boy who had hardly any pubic hair! It's in black and white to read. What are we talking 12 or 13! I just think there's something really sinister about her.
She gives off the same sinister vibrations as Jimmy Savile.