Madonna #2 Smashing it at 65yrs old! 😍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads have been a mix of a rave thread and criticism, it just depends where the discussion goes. It’s tattle, all views are welcome!

I just remembered how good this song is. It’s when the electronic part kicks in... beautiful. Music really was such a stunning album.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankyou. I'm just not comfortable with what is clearly a sexualisation of children and let's remember her Sex book which I did look at back in the day, one of her fantasies/realities was having the best sex ever with a boy who had hardly any pubic hair! It's in black and white to read. What are we talking 12 or 13! I just think there's something really sinister about her.
I agree it really is not cool to share that sexual fantasy but I suppose all I can say is we sometimes fantasise about things we'd never do? (That topic is probably for another thread). Madonna's brand has always been to "shock" and to "challenge" taboos. And no, that fantasy is not one of mine...!

There was a Madonna "urban myth or true?" story that went around decades ago (can't even remember where I read it, this is long before the advent of the internet) suggesting Madonna would pick up young Latino men (age unknown, but I'd suspect, pretty young) in her limo, "have her way" and then discard them. Maybe at the time she encouraged such rumours (legends often have weird tall tales hovering around them), or it was someone with a grudge with issues about women's sexuality.

One thing we can say for sure is that she seems to like surrounding herself with young, not-powerful, men as "boyfriends" and that in itself is skeevy.

By the way, I like Madonna's music and have some admiration for her. No idea about her taste in men, though. Christopher (her brother) in the book My Sister Madonna implied she wasn't exactly sex-mad and kinda encouraged those sort of hyper-sexual myths. Wonder what he makes of her boy-toy boyfriends of late? How would she be, now, if she had a stable relationship? (Not that I'm suggesting a man is the answer to all a woman's woes, far from it).

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree, believe it or not I was a big Madonna fan in my youth! I'm just sick of people with fame and power abusing it and power is one thing Madonna finds a massive aphrodisiac. Because she's a woman does not mean she could not be a sexual predator. Her boyfriends in recent years are obviously above the age of consent but it's still very creepy, and I feel the same when men in their 60s date 20 something women.

Reactions: 7
So writing about getting really wet and coming hard with a boy with hardly any pubic hair and catching crabs isn't sinister? I suppose she's not hiding it unlike Saville!

Reactions: 2
SEX was VERY controversial back in the day. An erotic work of PURE FICTION released in 1992 - yes, over 30 years ago! 🙄

Anybody comparing Madonna to Jimmy Savile, I highly suggest you watch The Reckoning starring Steve Coogan. He was an utter monster. Steve Coogan played him brilliantly.

You have every right to defend Madonna but for me personally it feels wrong, would you defend a male pop star if his fantasy was bleeping a prepubescent girl? I actually think it happened who fantasies about getting an STI!

SEX was VERY controversial back in the day. An erotic work of PURE FICTION released in 1992 - yes, over 30 years ago! 🙄

Anybody comparing Madonna to Jimmy Savile, I highly suggest you watch The Reckoning starring Steve Coogan. He was an utter monster. Steve Coogan played him brilliantly.
A pure work of narcissism

• Haha

I have watched it and yes Coogan was amazing and like Jimmy S Madonna has that cold sinister ruthlessness about her and again like Savile she knows how to make contacts and make people like her. Savile had little talent but made it to the top in show business just like Madonna.

Reactions: 1
A pure work of narcissism
I remember when that book was released, I thought it was disgusting. Madonna had really gone too far at that point, she had to clean up her act and move to the uk iirc. If there are any pedalo allegations they probably won’t come out until after she passes.

Reactions: 1
Yeah nah shes past it. Slow awkward and looks like she filled her nappy
What a vacuous and ageist comment. So anybody aged 65yrs is "past it"? Everybody ages. Let's hope you don't ever experience incontinence personally when you get older.

Reactions: 3
I remember when that book was released, I thought it was disgusting. Madonna had really gone too far at that point, she had to clean up her act and move to the uk iirc. If there are any pedalo allegations they probably won’t come out until after she passes.
Her name is one of many on Epsteins flight list

• Wow
I wouldn’t compare her to Saville - but the story in the Sex book put me right off her.
The story describes someone who you would then imagine as underage (she just says teenager). She contradicts herself by describing him as a virgin - and then says he gave her an STD.
I hope the whole story is fabricated - but it gives me the ick anyway.
5 years later, she reinvented herself as lady of the manor.

I feel that I have no idea of who she is. It’s hard for me to gauge what is attention seeking / courting controversy and what is real.
---
There is another story in the book - that is gross. It actually infuriates me.

She describes feeling sexual desire as a child. She then goes on to describes physical reactions to desire, that do not happen to a child.
I am sorry if this is too much detail - it’s actually tame compared to what she has written. It is vile.
Remembering this, has reminded me of why I really dislike her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I've also remembered one of the online newssites posted one of her Instagram photos of her and her son David at a Harry Styles concert this is what really triggered me actually and underneath the photo she wrote #watermelon sugar! The song is about oral sex, I know it's a Harry Styles song but why quote that one underneath a picture of you and your son. I found that really disturbing.

I wouldn’t compare her to Saville - but the story in the Sex book put me right off her.
The story describes someone who you would then imagine as underage (she just says teenager). She contradicts herself by describing him as a virgin - and then says he gave her an STD.
I hope the whole story is fabricated - but it gives me the ick anyway.
5 years later, she reinvented herself as lady of the manor.

I feel that I have no idea of who she is. It’s hard for me to gauge what is attention seeking / courting controversy and what is real.
---
There is another story in the book - that is gross. It actually infuriates me.

She describes feeling sexual desire as a child. She then goes on to describes physical reactions to desire, that do not happen to a child.
I am sorry if this is too much detail - it’s actually tame compared to what she has written. It is vile.
Remembering this, has reminded me of why I really dislike her.
can you imagine if a man wrote this? Or even if this seedy book was released today? She’d be cancelled.
FWIW I was a massive Madonna fan in the 80s. To me she was about freedom. But in the 90s she became all sleazy and I lost interest.

Reactions: 6