Madonna #2 Smashing it at 65yrs old! ๐Ÿ˜

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on @SmillieKylie !

Did anyone else feel a bit emotional seeing these two queens finally together? Theyโ€™re so at ease together, ugh what a beautiful moment.

Reactions: 6
HaHa just seen Iโ€™ve been mentioned on here ๐Ÿ’– Iโ€™ve been in heaven all day, Iโ€™m dazed ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜

I was just 8 years old in 1985, little me adored Madonna, I had loads of bangles on my arms just like she did back then, copied her dances as you do at that age ๐Ÿ˜ Then Kylie came along a couple of years later and I kinda binned Madonna for Kylie. I still loved Madonna, but Kylie was my idol at 10 years old, and has remained in my heart ever since ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m just blown away today, my two favs from when I was a little girl being absolute icons together. Yeah Iโ€™m a happy girl tonight, Kylie is such a Madonna fan, and Madge has been adorable sending the love back today, itโ€™s been so lovely to see, 45 year old me is fangirling like mad, been pure joy today ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜

B18666D1-F8B5-4B3A-9106-1648A5BBB232.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
HaHa just seen Iโ€™ve been mentioned on here ๐Ÿ’– Iโ€™ve been in heaven all day, Iโ€™m dazed ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜

I was just 8 years old in 1985, little me adored Madonna, I had loads of bangles on my arms just like she did back then, copied her dances as you do at that age ๐Ÿ˜ Then Kylie came along a couple of years later and I kinda binned Madonna for Kylie. I still loved Madonna, but Kylie was my idol at 10 years old, and has remained in my heart ever since ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m just blown away today, my two favs from when I was a little girl being absolute icons together. Yeah Iโ€™m a happy girl tonight, Kylie is such a Madonna fan, and Madge has been adorable sending the love back today, itโ€™s been so lovely to see, 45 year old me is fangirling like mad, been pure joy today ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 2803910
I went to see her at the o2 and I was in awe. Just amazing and so glad i bought tickets, worth every penny.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2803910
Just like me!! Although I was a late comer to Kylie as being a 52 yo girl I was just a little bit too old to like her when she started!! But thankfully that all changed!

My friend was there for this iconic moment - was so happy for him as he has loved both artists for so long.

• Heart
She looked on top form last night. The crowd was unbelievable. I managed to watch about half of the concert but each live stream was getting blocked. Can't wait to see the full one. It looked amazing!
Fully agree!

The full show is here, in good quality!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesssssssss. Go Madonna!! So glad I saw her at the O2 last year, my son and daughter were with me, wouldn't have believed 11 year old me saying that now I am 50 ๐Ÿ‘€ I always remember my mum saying she would be a one hit wonder ๐Ÿคฃ
I will not forget that night at the O2 , it was really special.

• Heart
Yesssssssss. Go Madonna!! So glad I saw her at the O2 last year, my son and daughter were with me, wouldn't have believed 11 year old me saying that now I am 50 ๐Ÿ‘€ I always remember my mum saying she would be a one hit wonder ๐Ÿคฃ
I will not forget that night at the O2 , it was really special.
The O2 was utterly amazing. I went on the first night. I was so excited it brought back memories of 1987 when I went with my mum to the Who's That Girl one which was my first ever concert. She absolutely killed it last night!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The O2 was utterly amazing. I went on the first night. I was so excited it brought back memories of 1987 when I went with my mum to the Who's That Girl one which was my first ever concert. She absolutely killed it last night!
I must watch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I canโ€™t stop thinking about this. 1.6 million people.

When I watch her I feel like anything is possible. I love how for such a popular artist, she can be so odd (Iin a good way). She always surprises and does things her own way.

Reactions: 6